Search found 241 matches

Return

by MakingAComeback
Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:48 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (PULLED FROM DATE #9 BLUEBALLS!)

MAC 1st Pull Summary: Matched with this lady on Bumble, she’s 24, from Denmark, and has come to London for a year to explore and grow. She’s been responsive on WhatsApp, very sweet. I told her to come for a coffee at my local spot (this is about 60 seconds walk from my apartment) and she came over t...
by Radical
Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Please help me analyze profile pictures

Your style while technically pretty well done is too 'dressy' tbh It says 'nice guy' with good fashion sense (which tbf is better than nice guy with no fashion sense) but you can up the edge from here and it will help you I dont mind a couple of smart/refined outfit shots but you want more accessori...
by MakingAComeback
Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (PULLED FROM DATE #9 BLUEBALLS!)

I am not shitting you man, that experience has made me happier as a human being. Every month that goes by these days, I feel more and more like success is possible for me. It’s a big deal for me. Today has been a good ass day man. Saw my bro Matt, caught up with Timmy after a few weeks, and working ...
by Noself
Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:00 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Noself’s AA Program Log

Day 26 : WHO'S YOUR DADDY? Total: 7 girls -So much anxiety leading up to this drill, I really fucking dreaded this one. I had to blast music in my car before going to the mall, but fuck it I told myself. First girl was a worker at a makeup stand and said she had no father after I repeated the quest...
by LetsGetThisPartyStarted
Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A word of encouragement

Hi all. Just wanted to cast out a word of encouragement and share my progress. I had 4 (new) lays this week. Bringing me to a total of 8 lays now. (Yes, I have fucked half of the girls I ever fucked, in the past week 8-) ). I also got 6-9 new girls lined up for this week. This is to say, the stuff o...
by pancakemouse
Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A word of encouragement

Four in a week, man, I don't think I've done that ever. Any more details? All from online?
by MakingAComeback
Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A word of encouragement

YEEEEEEEE

WELL DONE BEAST!

It is possible man, looksmaxxing on the journey is a grinder tho it takes so fricken long. But this is motivation for us to continue and keep going with it.

Thanks for sharing your success with the community it's super encouraging to see!

MAC
by MakingAComeback
Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

THE PHOENIX PROJECT WEEK 9 MONDAY 10/01/2022 (1) AA PROGRAM: Week 1 Day 6 Drills (3hrs, about to leave now!) (2) OLD: 2hrs (3) Content Upload: 1 yt video 2 TikToks (4) Copywriting: 2hrs (5) Gym (DONE) Others: Looksmaxxing exercises, Skincare, Light therapy, Remote work. Really feeling excellent cogn...
by MakingAComeback
Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

AA Program: Week 1 Day 6 (DONE, 3hours) Did 1/5 cycles through the drills. Completed the first one in an hour and a half. Was part way through the 2nd one. Brain entered extreme meltdown mode at around hour 2. Couldn't get anymore done, pushed and pushed, it was not there. Went to the shops, cooked ...
by ovnidos
Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ovnidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard) : How bodybuilding saved my life

DAY 13 : Guess what : still studying, I've got physically no time for anything else, but that's ok 2 or 3 more weeks like this to go. Then I'll be an intern in a boring office for 7 months. I wanted to write something that I've got in my head since a few months : How gym/bodybuilding saved me from ...
by Noself
Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:32 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Noself’s AA Program Log

Day 25a REDONE : LUNCHTIME Total: 9/15 girls I decided to do a redo of Day 25 because I counted multiple approaches for multiple girls. Today, a range of emotions ran through me, my AA was pretty high, because I felt shitty about having to do the drill again. I fucking hate this shit, I've never fe...
by Spider Jerusalem
Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spider's Progress Log 🕷 Day 91: Fucked Over Massively: Lied to about my new job 👎

Just my 2c, I've found it rarely to be the case that any issue with a job has to do with personal reasons. People typically aren't lying to you, they just have no clue whatsoever. People aren't expecting too much of you, they just expect it out of everyone for absolutely no reason. No one actually ...
by ovnidos
Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ovinidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

Day 14 : Shitty day again, passed one exam, onto the next ones. Online Dating: Since I changed my pics a few days ago, my tinder account blow up to another level. Like 1 or 2 matches a day with CUTE girls. Damn it's not much, but before this new pic I could go like 10 days without any matches . Eve...
by MakingAComeback
Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

On the path to a better self

Shit dont I know it. You can find many pages in my log when I thought I was ugly / non-deserving / a shitbag. I was like that for a while dude! You can see tonnes of me going through that at the start and it fricken sucked. I know this struggle very, very well. For 29 years no girl was ever, ever in...
by MakingAComeback
Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:58 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Looking for A Different Perspective

Call him and see what he can do to help. Dunno about travel to there right now, but I know Andy has different levels of coaching and I'm sure you will figure out something that will work. I know you are asking this because you want in person and you just want to figure out how you can get there, but...