Search found 142 matches

Return

by SpongeBob
Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

On the path to a better self

Im gonna do a vipassana retreat this year too broski How are ya? MAC Yeah man I really recommend, this is a really unique experience that allowed me to unlock some emotional blocks. You'll love it for sure. Life is good man. Lost a couple of leads because of the retreat (like the hot russian girl I...
by SpongeBob
Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:04 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (GLL AUDIOS?!)

I'm confused about why you want to go that low ? If I recall, you're taller than me (I'm 6ft 4 - 1m94) and i weigh approximately 185, and I'm actually aiming at being 194 with the right amount of body fat (12-15%). While I'm blessed to have naturally wide shoulder that makes me look athletic, I'm st...
by SpongeBob
Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Hi all, After lurking this forum for a while, I'm taking the leap to register to exchange with like minded fellows. I like the dynamic of this forum and have been really motivated by people like MAC to really give my best to level up my life as well. My current goals for 2022 are: Reach 85kg (I'm cu...
by SpongeBob
Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:40 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:26 pm
SpongeBob wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:12 pm
Hi all,
Hey mate, welcome. As per forum rules, please edit your post to include the line, "I, SpongeBob, commit to taking myself and my goals seriously."

Otherwise your account will be deleted in 3 days from now. Cheers.
My bad, it's edited now :)
by SpongeBob
Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (SETTING 2022 GOALS)

Hey MAC, I have to say you're one of the reason I joined this forum, in order to be able to tell you how inspirational your journey is. Congrats on reaching your dates goal, I have no doubt that you're going to crush 2022, with your attitude and resilience. From your vlog I can see that you have pot...
by SpongeBob
Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm a bit nervous to start this log, not sure where to start. I'm not too good with that kind of exercises, especially online, I have the tendency to try to write only when feeling good. This time I'll try to post even when I feel like shit, so that you guys can push me and guide me. I'm at a weird ...
by SpongeBob
Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thanks MAC, let's strive to live our best life yet :) So yesterday went out as usual to approach. As stated before, I go out almost everyday, after work for roughly 1h to try to do some approaches. AA is hitting hard. Here in the Netherlands they've put a 5pm curfew, so the streets are not as animat...
by SpongeBob
Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

"Let's keep in touch"

I think Andy talked about screening with a "not looking for anything serious but something ongoing" kind of message or in your bio. Don't remember exactly which article it's from though.

Might be worth trying to say this upfront and see what's up
by SpongeBob
Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This morning, the gym was hard. I can feel my sleep debt increasing and now it actually really hinders my performances. My sleep has been really fucked following my break up, where I developed and habit to wake up during the night and not being able to go to sleep for 2h, sometimes 3. I need to fix ...
by SpongeBob
Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Do you think the full-time PUA/hook up phase is worth it???

I'll chime in as well. I'm also starting my 30s without having my dating/sex life sorted out. I do regret not having dedicated 100% for a couple of years for this in my 20s so that I'd be good by the time I'm 30, and just ready to give 100% to building a business or a long term relationship without ...
by SpongeBob
Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Stop Being a Cunt to Yourself.

Wow, I needed this today.

Thanks for making it visible @Limitless
by SpongeBob
Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ayahuasca and Bufo Retreats for Mental Health and Self-Actualization.

I read so much stories about people that had tremendous help from this but I personally have been disappointed by ayahuasca. Didn't really do anything for me.

What permanent changes did you notice in your comportement afterward ? (passed the week of "honeymoon phase" of the drug)
by SpongeBob
Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I think I kind of hate myself. I've been trying to push away this feeling but it keeps creeping back... It's been an emotional day today, and I couldn't avoid this anymore. I'm crying just by writing those words as it fucking hurts to face that truth. I don't really know how to organise that post. I...