Search found 178 matches

Return

by filbko
Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Pics on holiday, improvement?

The suit pic is great, and also the shirtless pics.
by ScottyGll
Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

SCOTTY'S SECTION: The Progress Journal Of A Living Legend - Scotty of GLL

Hey guys thank you so much Ravi. Hopefully I can help out some guys on here it seems like a very positive atmosphere and place for progress and growth. I’ve had quite an interesting journey and I continue to really maximize this opportunity to help others as well I simultaneously learning and growin...
by Bman
Sun Sep 03, 2023 6:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manga 🇰🇷: Redpill's Relationship Shortcomings

What got you laid, won't get you a girlfriend. Yes. In one of Nietzsche'a books, I can't recall which, he describes that it may be beneficial to be in a marriage first to help them develop into their 30's then be free to follow their own path. Felt incredibly relieving to read after being in an 8 y...
by MakingAComeback
Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

On the path to a better self

YEEEEEEEEEE BUDDY! GET THE FUCK AFTER IT WITH EVERY GOD DAMN THING YOU'VE GOT BROTHER Go out on the front lives and give the enemy hell No mercy, non-stop, 24hrs a day, 7 days a week Victory is the only option. Nothing else. You have a solid enough platform to be successful. Just put actions in plac...
by colgate
Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:55 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's chattanooga log - gratitude

Going to post something positive on my log because I want to preserve this feeling (especially for my future self as I keep approaching and having new experiences). I've felt tremendous gratitude lately. Before joining the forums, I had already had many advantages in my favor to start working on mys...
by MakingAComeback
Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:07 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (MOVING APARTMENTS / HAMMERING 2022 GOALS)

THANK YOU BRO!!!! I greatly appreciate your help on this one. I will note down your preferences as well as Radical's, and then I will whittle it down to a selection of 40, which I will send off to her. She should be able to turn around the edited output by Wednesday (22nd). I will then get those 40 ...
by Now
Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

On the path to a better self

@Now To be honest, I think getting into self development kind of nourished this hatred, paradoxically. I kind of keep being reminded how I'm not good enough. Not strong enough, not sociable enough, not brave enough... So on and so forth. I have to work on my perception and self acceptance. But I'll...
by Manganiello
Sun Sep 03, 2023 4:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manga 🇰🇷: Officially enters Relationship

Part 2/2 Reflections: Relationships and the redpill's shortcomings. What got you laid, won't get you a girlfriend. How to Get Laid advice does extremely poorly on getting a relationship. While being more alpha, less needy and less nice is good advice for 90% of the newbies who are too beta, too nee...
by MakingAComeback
Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (STARTING AA PROGRAM)

Back from 1hr of AA drills, gonna head back out for an hr and a half. BROTHERS THE IMAGES HAVE ARRIVED https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1E1zydii7H4MIcvCyrZpAADHIFI6io8Ei?usp=sharing Radical Rags2Bitches MILFandCookies Manganiello Crisis_Overcomer Thebastard Lets fucking GOOOO MAC
by PinchePendejo
Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:56 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by PinchePendejo
Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:48 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by Zug
Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:59 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by MakingAComeback
Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (PULLED FROM DATE #9 BLUEBALLS!)

PULLED FROM DATE 9

Date from like 1 - 8pm!

Brought her back home. Made out for ages. No sex, she didn't want to on the 1st date. But we will smash soon.

She was an awesome gal. First time I've had blue balls, my nuts hurt like hell LMAO

MAC
by LetsGetThisPartyStarted
Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A word of encouragement

Hi all. Just wanted to cast out a word of encouragement and share my progress. I had 4 (new) lays this week. Bringing me to a total of 8 lays now. (Yes, I have fucked half of the girls I ever fucked, in the past week 8-) ). I also got 6-9 new girls lined up for this week. This is to say, the stuff o...