Search found 179 matches

Return

by MakingAComeback
Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (NYC - TRUE IRON WILL)

LAY 10 LAST NIGHT FINALLY FUCKING FINALLY THE SPELL IS BROKEN 10 MONTHS OF GETTING CUCKED 10 MONTHS OF DATES TO NOWHERE 10 MONTHS OF BEING USED AND ABUSED DISCARDED LIKE FUCKIN TRASH 10 MONTHS OF GHOSTING THEY SAID THERE IS STILL ONE OPTION LEFT ON THE CARDS RAVI YOU WILL NEED TO COME TO NYC AND TRA...
by Bman
Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - Kink community networking and flirting with high status/ high maintainece girl

Thought I would share a small fun adventure today in the kink community. A new play party space opened up recently from a Domme who moved here in April. Every time a new leader enters the scene here I immediately go to one of their events to network. Politics. Shake hands, kiss babies type stuff. T...
by colgate
Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:25 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice log, first 2 tinder dates

fucking congrats dude!!!! those dates sounded like lots of fun!

i was waiting for this post

you are a shining example that a guy can be in the shitter for a decade, go hard blackpill, and still make it
by MakingAComeback
Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:30 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (Fully Booked w/ Dates)

Got laid last night. Lay #11. First ever lay in Europe. Been laid in London (9), once in the US, and now here. Very cool. I said to my boys, I am determined to make SOMETHING happen in Budapest this year. Within a week of arriving, the post NYC Bootcamp MAC, things got better. First week, had dates ...
by Bman
Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - #30 Rope Bunny

#30 - Rope Bunny How we met: https://killyourinnerloser.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=66310#p66310 Date 1: https://killyourinnerloser.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=67392#p67392 Her helping me get other leads: https://killyourinnerloser.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=67491#p67491 Date 2: https://killyourinner...
by MakingAComeback
Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (SCOTTY GLL PODCAST EP #2

YO BROS! Big picture goals wise, this game is very psychologically challenging - you will, inevitably, meet many many women who don't vibe, who you feel little to no attraction for, and can start to question what the point is. You know I have truly gone all in on building this vision, and building o...
by MakingAComeback
Sat Nov 18, 2023 11:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (Lay #12)

TL;DR: -Same guy, different Game and Vibe. Drastic difference in outcomes. -Interpersonal energy, can be transmuted, to create true attraction. -Success with women and relationships, is a lifestyle choice, It's a commitment to work. It's done, daily. -12 closes now, and some encouraging signs. I los...
by MakingAComeback
Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:35 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (LAY #13)

Great day! Gym, smashed. Work, smashed. Posted content, booked some calls, and growing my brand. Did some cold approaches of some hot girls. They were down to exchange IG. I haven't made a new IG yet, and they refused number. No thaks! Went on a date with a cute girl. University student, in her fina...
by Thebastard
Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (LAY #14)

The time has fucking come gents.

Mac is laying pipe to these mamacitas.

Enjoy these moments Macdaddy. Give yourself permission to revel in utter joy and remember these days forever.
by MakingAComeback
Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:13 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (LAY #15)

LAY #16 Hot Indian girl, tourist from the UK, came to Budapest with her girlfriends, got dicked down by me! Went to meet her at the club entrance, chatted w/ her friends, stole her from them Pulled to mine Very nice and sweet girl Escalating, she resists kiss at the start, but I calibrate, overcome,...
by Squilliam
Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Bman
Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:17 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - Merry Christmas, I Finished My Van

Hello gents. Merry Christmas to you all. Spent my Christmas eve wiring up lights and basically hitting 95% completion on the van. I have a couple small things left, but otherwise she's ready to fill with necessities to turn her into a home. Finished her right before the end of the year. I'm a big fa...
by MakingAComeback
Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice log. My first tinder lay was a wild experience

FUCKING LEGEND

A TRUE WINNER WITHIN SUCCESS STORY

I fuckin cried my ass off reading this

FUCK

I AM SO THANKFUL I GOT TO SEE THIS DAY