Search found 179 matches

Return

by Spider Jerusalem
Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spider’s Progress Log 🕷 Day 115: Personal things going on: Another filler post

Day 120: 08:02/2022 Blood test: dealing with anxiety I took my Doctor’s advice and went and got a blood test to rule out any underlying causes for my anxiety and other conditions on Thursday. This was a big step as I have an extreme phobia of needles. On top of that, I spent all weekend in bed think...
by MakingAComeback
Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:40 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (Wholesome Weekend with DG + New Accountability Partner)

THE PHOENIX PROJECT WEEK 12 WED 09/02/2022 ACTION POINTS (1) Gym / Core / Stretch (2) Content: 2 tiktoks & 1 youtube video edit and upload (3) Online dating (4) Others: Work, life admin for parents - taking their old fridge to the tip and assembling some small drawer unit for them Getting the train ...
by MakingAComeback
Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:20 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (Wholesome Weekend with DG + New Accountability Partner)

THE PHOENIX PROJECT WEEK 12 TUE 08/02/2022 Put in some solid azz work. Had to go to the office. But it was a decent drive. Worked hard. Got a lot done. Took care of some life admin, did some cold thermogenesis, and otherwise hustled. Had to get up fookin' early, so I am tired right now. But that's l...
by ovnidos
Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

DAY 41 : a date, an Adventure is in preparation | Ovnidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

YEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Yeah totally agree with you ! I BLESSED to have 4 friends like that ! DAY 42 : Just went to work today, but my roomate, one of the true friend I talk on the day 41 ask me to go for a beer with him because he saw that i was kinda depress. What a true brother this guy is. So we wen...
by colgate
Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's california log - embarking on the journey of meeting girls

I've been active this week, mainly been updating my first post with my approach logs rather than spamming my log and the homepage with "hey i did 60 approaches and got 3 contacts and blah blah standard stuff". There aren't really "crazy" approaches anymore because I've seen most of the spectrum alre...
by MakingAComeback
Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:52 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Note: I am fasting today! I do 36hr fasts sometimes, just to bring insulin levels down and keep cutting. BW was 200.2lbs today boyos. We need to get SHREDDED. So I will need to get to 185lbs. I will, too. Just got to add the occasional fast into the mix to really bring my hormones where I need them....
by MakingAComeback
Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:01 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Started the ALF appliance yesterday. Really interesting, and I think it will be major for me. Airway work is awesome. Postural changes were immediate. Tongue will need to be strengthened a lot now to stay on the roof of the mouth. Completed a 36hr fast bros. We use fasts because they decrease fastin...
by ovnidos
Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

DAY 43 : 2 catfishs in a row | Ovnidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

If I was in your shoes, I wouldn't just be on Tinder. I'd also try my hand at cold approach, social circles, and night game. You have to keep your avenues/options open. Now I don't know about your particular situation (i.e., your friend group(s), if there are places to party in your city, how many ...
by Manganiello
Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manga - Bangs a cute blonde + New Insights

Part 2 of 2 Above I described a lay report that's entirely different than all my other lays. Now I'm gonna describe things I've been learning Insights and Experiments Context: I've been hanging with really experienced guys I've been off KYIL for awhile. Off the Day Game approaching chat. And instea...
by MakingAComeback
Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (Back to Cold Approach / Date 13)

No. I have the upmost respect for her, she is a beautiful human being and I cherished every second I spent with her. She ghosted a while ago but she was an angel of a human. BTW I am not actually being serious in the rage posts above. This is me expressing my bottled up rage. Rage gets stored, and y...
by MakingAComeback
Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (Back to Cold Approach / Date 13)

I am way past giving a fuck boyos. Women, I'm afraid, are actually quite a lowly lifeform, they're not far off rats. When we have a goal for our growth, we pursue that, because unlike these demons, our growth actually means something. These people do not care if we live or die, I assure you of that,...
by ovnidos
Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

DAY 44 : Déconnection for the week-end | Ovnidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

DAY 45 : Nothing to report went to my mom's house in the moutain. DAY 46 : So basically we went "ski hiking", it's basically sking except that you do it wherever you want, and we went to do a summit (3000m). It's was pretty dangerous because the snow was so icy, at some point in the climb, I slide ...
by MakingAComeback
Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:19 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (1st CA Number from Russian Stunner / Date 14)

Yesterday’s check in. So, I worked solidly, core work, stretching, dermapen, and then did work on The Bastard’s interview for like 3hrs. Time was getting scarce! Looked at my task list and realised fuck me that’s gonna be a tall order. Shaved, showered, ran out the door to see my friend. We just wan...
by MakingAComeback
Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

On the path to a better self

Good work homie!!!
by MakingAComeback
Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (1st CA Number from Russian Stunner / Date 14)

BTW, on the Japanese beauty, I was 1000000000000% sure she would ghost because she was so, so beautiful. She didn't. She replied, like 3 times, and agreed to go for a drink with me. First girl in my life who actually liked the way I look and she was also one of the prettiest girls I've personally se...