Search found 179 matches

Return

by Manganiello
Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:27 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manga - a Taiwanese chick

2 pulls 1 BJ 1 New Retained Girl 3pm Date - Scottish chick Pull + Nothing This was date #2. Date Went for coffee. Pull Deliberately went to a place that closes in an hour. So I could say "Hey you wanna go watch that show we were talking about." Andddd that's exactly what happened. Pulled her back. ...
by MakingAComeback
Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (0/2 CA)

Yesterday was a full recharge day man. I was going to go cold approach, but my Dad is having some health issues atm and I had to be on call incase I had to take him for some tests. He has taken onboard the suggestions we’ve given him since being made aware of his recent challenges, and he seems to b...
by Noself
Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:31 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Noself’s AA Program Log Day 38a: YOU’RE CUTE

Day 38b: YOU’RE CUTE Total: 12 girls (26/40 girls) Big realization came to me today, this is supposed to be fun and it is. My AA was so minimal today, I feared this week because of the aspect of being vulnerable but I fucking love giving out compliments, compared to the rest of the program, this fe...
by Radical
Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:20 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (INTERVIEW WITH ANDY IS UP!)

but why are you then writing this bullshit essays regularly? I think MakingAComeback has made it pretty clear he is logging exactly how he feels inside so he can vent and work through it - no matter how invalid or irrational those ideas are Often our internal monologue is completely irrational, it ...
by ovnidos
Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

DAY 62 : Some thinking | Ovnidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

I do think going for the date immediately is the way to go. Girls who give you a hard time about that are probably going to give you a hard time about coming to your place, kissing, having sex, etc. Plus, 90% of girls who say "lets talk more" are just looking to string you along anyways. In fact yo...
by pancakemouse
Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (Date #19 - 5 Dates In 1 Week!)

I have resistance to game because I believe deeply in connection and I would hate myself if I manipulated a girl into liking me that would make me damn near about to explode. I am however aware this is my fucked head talking and in practice it's just subtle tweaks to come across better. I will brea...
by Thebastard
Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:01 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (Date #20 & 0/10 Cold Approach)

Woah man, 20 dates! One thing is for sure - you are getting no shortage of dates. This mirrors my experience a lot. First you get nothing - not even numbers. Then you eventually crack getting numbers. Then you can't get dates. But then you eventually crack that shit too. Guess what will be cracked n...
by MakingAComeback
Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (CA 0/10 & Thoughts on blocks)

I am going to compile a reading list, which will include Crisis book reccomendation, Andy's reccomended articles, Pancake's reccomended articles, as well as videos which are reccomended for me in my case. I am going to spend next week Mon - Sun intensively studying, making notes, making videos, and ...
by PinchePendejo
Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I got what I wanted, so why am I so unhappy?

This is hilarious. I could’ve written this post myself because this is exactly what I’ve gone through. You can read through my log all about it. I experienced the same thing you did - sex with a lot of girls, dating, PUA, etc. and not once did I have taken a genuine liking to a lady. I mean I did li...
by Holden
Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (MAC STANDS UP AND LEAVES ON DATE 25)

Good on you for staying polite and just getting up to leave. I did a similar thing years ago when a girl wouldn't stop being on her phone even after I respectfully told her that's impolite. I like telling that story on dates with other girls. It sends all the right messages: I go on dates, I don't t...
by MakingAComeback
Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:40 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (CA 2/17))

Still working boyos...... Coming to just accept and enjoy life, the process. I can tell you I won't feel bad if I fall way short of my goals this year. It is what it is. This has been my week off, and it's been pleasant. Just enjoying my life is what I need to focus on. When it comes to women, I am ...
by MakingAComeback
Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (CA 0/5 Off Day)

Catch up post from SAT below. Sunday was RECHARGE DAY and was really really great. Awesome calls with my accountability parter and also The Bastard. THE PHOENIX PROJECT WEEK 19 02/04/2022 SATURDAY ACTIONS (1) Dating: Cold Approach 2hrs / Night Game (DONE, we sprinked in some cold approach while grin...