Search found 23 matches

Return

by tommygun95
Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:26 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I invited 9 models on Holiday - Final Log

If I was rich I'd go on trips like this with the sole purpose of spending a week in the sun and coming home with a huge collection of pictures to use for my dating profiles/IG. The value is not in trying to fuck the models. If you come back from the trip with a massively upgraded Tinder/IG profile ...
by tommygun95
Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I, Tommygun95, commit to taking myself and my goals seriously.

27, Aussie Travelling across Europe

2022 Goals:
- Earn 100,000k online next year
- First 3some
- Grow youtube to 50,000k subs

Longer-Term Goals
- 80kg 12% Body fat
by tommygun95
Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Photo Feedback - Best & Worse

Anyway, great stuff. I hope you'll post more on these forums (maybe you can create a log topic ?). I want to steal your drone pic already haha. :) Yeah dude happy to give back and share if anyone has questions. If people are curious what kind of results these photos get, between tinder and hinge I ...
by tommygun95
Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:21 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Photo Feedback - Best & Worse

Oh wow dude, just noticed you edited this for me. That's so nice of you man, send me a DM and I'll chat to you on Instagram if you like. I'll send you a voice memo and give you the run down of how I set everything up. This is a good edit by you, unfortunately the final file is so compressed after b...
by tommygun95
Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:41 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I invited 9 models on Holiday - Final Log

So, inspired largely by @Paid Renegade, I've decided to share my journey in undertaking one of the most ambitious projects of my life. I'm starting a business that sells luxury trips to clients who want to holiday with models. We provide 10-15 models and take the client on a pre-planned trip, whethe...
by tommygun95
Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's bulldog pen - new tinder pics

Just read through this. Huge upgrades man, well done!
by tommygun95
Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Starting A Model Agency - 10 Models Recruited**

Update: 2 weeks until the first trip. The decision to ramp up the scouting of models has paid off. Committed to DM'ing 6 a day between myself and my business partner. We are now meeting each model for a coffee/ drink in a cafe next to our place and interviewing about 3 a day. It has given us a huge ...
by tommygun95
Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Starting A Model Agency - Inviting 10 Models on Holiday

Update: 10 days till trip Wow, we actually filled the model positions. 10 girls are eager to come. Each one was incredibly bubbly and fun to talk to, 2 were not the right vibe so we didn't offer them a position. My main focus now is to find a world class photographer to come. I honestly think I may ...
by tommygun95
Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Haven't posted here in a while, so here's the update. All of the model positions for the first trip have been filled, and last week we found a very talented photographer that will be joining the trip, (this was hard to find because it was important that she was a girl). Also found our first client. ...
by tommygun95
Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:53 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm in your target demo--single VHNWI working at the intersection of tech and finance. Every rich person I know right now is bracing for a recession: we are reducing expenditures and moving out of risk assets and into cash reserves to wait for drawdowns. I have misgivings about the timing of your p...
by tommygun95
Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Correct me if I'm wrong, you booked a first trip (so flights for 10 models + a photographer + a villa) without having a first client? Why? I think it's a case of 'what came first the chicken or the egg?' No one is going to hand over thousands of dollars without some kind of proof that we can pull o...