Search found 11 matches

Return

by Neo_Primal
Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I, Neo_Primal, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously Goals: 1. Build location independent career/business that will make me financially independent/wealthy 2. Become competent/frequent/frugal world traveler 3. Get lay count to 100 4. Have first threesome 5. Learn fluent Spanish ...
by Neo_Primal
Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:40 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (WE DID IT, WE ACTUALLY DID IT: MAC GETS HIS FIRST LAY)

Mac you just lit a fire inside of me. I was inspired with your video with Andy some time ago, but this account of your first lay truly has my stomach tied in knots of emotion. FUCK YEAH DUDE! And you know whats even MORE amazing? THIS ISN'T EVEN CLOSE TO YOUR FINAL FORM. Youre gonna be a damn Dick s...
by Neo_Primal
Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (DATE #12))

MakingAComeback wrote: ↑
Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:32 pm
Pics from today's work on a new look.

Remember, I am in London, and we're going for a very London look here.
Looking fly, big guy! Very classy.
by Neo_Primal
Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:23 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sprezza's way to Freedom

Following because I am very interested in starting an online business as well.

Looking forward to reading more about your adventures πŸ‘
by Neo_Primal
Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:18 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

DAY 45;46;47 : Mountain can heal you boys | Ovnidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

Moral of the story : Large space and effort can heal you! I have always found being in nature clears my head better than just about anything else. Glad you came to a realization that your ex is your EX for a reason. There's other cuties out there that will support and mesh with your lifestyle. Keep...
by Neo_Primal
Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:25 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (Back to Cold Approach / Date 13)

MakingAComeback wrote: ↑
Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:33 pm
But it’s OK.

The feeling is honestly mutual.

I no longer even care
This is the abundance mentality. The self assuredness. You're on a mission, and you no longer take these small things seriously. Excellent my good sir.πŸ‘
by Neo_Primal
Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (2nd CA Number from Japanese Stunner)

I am so shocked she didn't ghost. It does not process. It does not compute. Isn't it a great feeling? That feeling of being desirable by a beautiful woman? Yes, at first it's shocking, but just wait. You'll soon be absolutely comfortable with the fact beautiful women find you attractive. Your confi...
by Neo_Primal
Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (Date #20 & 0/10 Cold Approach)

This sticking point IS FIXABLE, and I am reassured by several of my most trusted source that there are many things about me that are actually quite good. You are a cool dude. And you're becoming cooler everyday with each new experience and struggle. Never forget that. You WILL get there. Self doubt...
by Neo_Primal
Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (WEEK OFF - TOWARDS ACCEPTANCE & HAPPINESS)

The reality: she was never going to meet, she just wanted the attention. When it came to meet, she wanted to cause some drama to create some stimulation in her life Amen. Absolutely. This took me a long time to figure out. Once I learned this, I have had very little time wasted since. Saw your inte...
by Neo_Primal
Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:33 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manga - Korean Lay

I feel you on starting to realize what girls you like. When you have even just a bit of abundance, you can start to pick and choose, which is an amazing feeling. I also feel you on how much work there is to be done, and to avoid coasting. I struggle with that when I get a consistent fuckbuddy. I sta...
by Neo_Primal
Sun May 15, 2022 5:23 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (Date: Pull / Ate her Puss, Fingered, No Smash!)

2 LAY: WELSH GIRL Hell YEAAAAAH!!!! Amazing story. I've been away from the forum for awhile, and come back to see a WHOLE NEW MAC. This is amazing. There is so much progress. Even the way you write your posts and your mentality is so different, and in a GOOD way. You continue to inspire my dude! Ke...