Search found 6 matches

Return

by pancakemouse
Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:30 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mafia´s Transformation The Forgotten Beast (Orginal GLL)

Foking biatch flaked. I told her she has to make it up to me with a massage, as I always do. Some reciprocate. Going to meet the Belarussian girl from the gym now. Once again, I don´t understand why I feel so much pressure when going out at night. I saw some girls I liked but they were in groups of...
by Dewm
Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (AA Program Week 1 Day Attempt 8)

Mafia wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:48 pm
on several instances they outright asked me why I needed it, why I was asking them
just say you forgot your glasses 🤓 can’t see the time so had to ask someone, but also doesn’t matter - can just brush it off or say you needed it. Just checking in bro glad to see you are ok.
by Holden
Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:50 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sprezza's way to Freedom-2022 STARTED DOING BUSINESS WORK AGAIN

I take red strains before sex to relax and to last longer in bed. White strains for long workdays. Sometimes a green strain to fuck around. I do find it really dehydrates me, and especially when combined with alcohol (and physically exhausting coitus) I wake up with bad hangovers if I don't properly...
by MakingAComeback
Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (Date #11 Or Flaketown? Only Time Will Tell!)

THE PHOENIX PROJECT: WEEK 10 This chapter of my life, I call winning. Some things in life are beautiful. There are moments that unfold, experiences we gain, sights we behold, and knowledge we gained through contemplation that is special. They’re things that move you deep inside, because you know, d...
by Squilliam
Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:20 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (LAY #6 DONE - 6/10 FOR THE YEAR)

Agreed with Jeff. You shouldn't fuck girls you're not into just for the sake of it.

I know GLL suggests to "lower your standards" as a newbie, but I think he's talking about girls you have some attraction to but aren't crazy about.
by MakingAComeback
Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (LAY #6 DONE - 6/10 FOR THE YEAR)

After 128 of full pages, I dont think you are progressing at the speed that you should or you are doing something terribly wrong. Come meet me in Spain in real life, you will get laid with a hot girl the same night. I met a dude last 2 weeks ago, he lost his virginity because of me, after 6 hours i...