Search found 12 matches

Return

by MakingAComeback
Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Happy Christmas KYIL Community

Hey brothers, From me, a deep and heartfelt thanks for being here and supporting each other in the path to elite lives. Thank you Andy and Radical for developing and maintaining the community. Thank you everyone for helping me, for helping each other, and for getting up and going to work on yourself...
by creepo
Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Whatever It Takes...

Quick Update: i am not that regulär Here, will try improving that..but cool Things happened..so i got myself Into an Open relationship and the Chick is really fucking cool, Like this relationship is under my Terms cause shes okay and open minded with me, the Sex ist fucking great, i am gaining a Fre...
by MakingAComeback
Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (STARTING AA PROGRAM)

Day was quite nice. Killed it in the gym, loving lifting again. Diet was mostly OK, not 100% strict, it’s hard at my parents but that’s why I moved lol. Did my looksmaxxing stuff. Went for a 2hr walk. Light therapy, a bit of online dating messaging, then uploaded content. I also took a bit of downti...
by MakingAComeback
Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (STARTING AA PROGRAM)

Hey brothers! GeneralYin my wellness consultant Dr Marcus advised me to run on the treadmill for 60mins a few times a week as a bit if a shock to the system as he is trying to get my test levels up bro. Must confess I feel good and I typically listen to some biz and finance advise while hammering aw...
by Spider Jerusalem
Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:20 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spider’s Progress Log Day 80: Around the forums in 80 Days: Spider ditches his boring ass job and arranges 2 dates

Day 80: 30/12/2021 Around the forums in 80 Days 🎈 Spider ditches his boring ass job 👎 and arranges 2 dates ☕️ Happy New Year's Eve 'Eve' everybody 🌘 I'm trying to treat the days leading up to the New Year as a time of self-reflection. I will be doing a follow up post likely tomorrow where I will re...
by SpongeBob
Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

On the path to a better self

So I got COVID after the new year party, so this kind of sucks. I'm torn between saying fuck it, and still going on do some shopping this week end as planned, or obeying diligently and staying home. It was literally like a flu for me. Got sick 2 days and that's it. All this nonsense for this drives ...
by Hedon
Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:30 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Optimal physique for looksmaxxing?

I have doubts that working out will help a lot. Then again, I shouldn't knock it until I try it. I've been bouldering 3-4 times a week for the past 3 months, and I plan to start lifting weights too. I wanted to aim for about 2500 calories per day, but it's been a struggle. Does that seem like a goo...
by Zug
Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:01 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Optimal physique for looksmaxxing?

I can't imagine any more first world problem than a scrawny guy complaining it is too difficult to eat more delicious food. I've read tales from an old time powerlifter trying to move up weight classes that was dipping pizza in olive oil. He forced himself to finish the last slice, but he ended up t...
by MakingAComeback
Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:48 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (PULLED FROM DATE #9 BLUEBALLS!)

MAC 1st Pull Summary: Matched with this lady on Bumble, she’s 24, from Denmark, and has come to London for a year to explore and grow. She’s been responsive on WhatsApp, very sweet. I told her to come for a coffee at my local spot (this is about 60 seconds walk from my apartment) and she came over t...
by Radical
Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

STYLE THREAD | Ask Radical

You want the underlayer chain to be fairly short so either their 16 or 18 inch one

Dependent on how chunky your neck is
by MakingAComeback
Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (Wholesome Weekend with DG + New Accountability Partner)

YOOOOOOOOO! Great weekend. Worked on the apps, leads are very slow nowadays. Gonna have to get my body way further ahead to make more progress. Working hard, have a great new accountability partner, an incredible guy who is only 22 and will be very successful in life. Which is exciting for me! We ha...
by Manganiello
Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (Back to Cold Approach / Date 13)

over-think, but she did order tonic water at the start, so part of me thinks she was not into it at all. That kind of was a factor also Definitely over thinking it. But grand scheme of things not a big deal. The Goal for every date should be no regrets. Not to get laid. Not to pull. Not to have a n...