Search found 8 matches

Return

by TacoLover
Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Taco's Tinder Profile

Hi guys. I'm TacoLover. I'm a 26 years old guy from Northern México. I'd like to tell you about myself. College graduate living with parents in a +800,000 city, and working at the family business. I've used Tinder before, and had some successful experiences. However, when COVID hit, I decided to del...
by TacoLover
Thu Dec 23, 2021 6:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I, TacoLover, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I'm looking to improve on my online dating and getting laid as much as I can this 2022.
by TacoLover
Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ovinidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

ovnidos wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:34 pm

I've also been listening to a youtuber (Hamza), which said to go to the gym with nice clothes and peoples will be more agreeable to you.
Adonisssssssssssss
by TacoLover
Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ovinidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

Congrats man! This is only the beginning. More lays will keep coming.

Saw your pics, and motivated me to improve my profile.

Sitting next to girls is pretty scary at first, but you still managed to get physical.

And getting compliments from girls never gets old.

Cheers!
by TacoLover
Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

DAY 38 : OLD to instagram issues | Ovnidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

Always go for phone number and set the date ASAP. Girls get bombarded with messages on insta everytime they upload a new story.
by TacoLover
Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

On the path to a better self

You're killing it bro. Keep it up. Glad to see your using one of my templates! I'm not using that template anymore. Results were good, but it required a bit more texting. I now say: "Hey, you're cute. We should hang out!" My results may not be the same as you. Maybe you'll find a better template tha...
by TacoLover
Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:23 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hard2Focus' tinder-profile; last round of edited photos. Let me hear it

Setting up dates 1 week in advance doesn't mean that all girls will definitely flake, however it drastically increases the chances. Girls are bombarded with options in dating apps. It's easy for them to loose interest. If you definitely can't work around your schedule, I'd suggest you swipe 2 days b...