Search found 20 matches

Return

by Aku
Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:26 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon’s 365 Days of Masculine, Self-affirming Action: Day 107 - Date; no pull, little rusty

Hey man, I'm late af but I wish you happy 29 years!

We all get a bit clumsy sometimes during dates. Definitely hit her up we never know.
by Aku
Fri Dec 24, 2021 3:59 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Hey, you're sexy. I'm Aku. Watcha up to? I, Aku, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. About me 27, from Canada. I have wasted most of my 20s avoiding social interactions and avoiding any contact with girls because of my very low self-esteem. Now I'm aware of my potential and i'...
by Aku
Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:48 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Shaving the ol Scrotum

So I have 2 questions: first off, how much do girls actually care? I think as long as it's not the amazonian forest down there it should be ok. I say, shave them if it makes you feel more confident in the bedroom. I usually shave 1/week because It makes me feel better, but sometimes if I'm away fro...
by Aku
Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:58 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hard2Focus' tinder-profile; last round of edited photos. Let me hear it

Hey man, I'm no expert but here's what I think. For this set of pics. 1.png : seems the highest quality one to me, but not necessarily the one where you look the best. Maybe it has to do with distortion or lighting, I'm not sure. 2.png : looks like pic 3, but slightly inferior I think 3.png : is the...
by Aku
Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manga - HJ from korean girl

That's hot Then she was like 'Im on my period'. Anyway she was like getting sexually frustrated, because we were basically doing everything with a lot of intensity, except for actual literal sex. Did she told you she didn't want penetrative sex? Her being on her period doesn't necessarily mean that ...
by Aku
Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:18 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Paid Renegade's Log

Great job man. I know how it's more complicated banging girls at their place. That girl looks hot.
This is only the beginning. Let's go!
by Aku
Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:45 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Paid Renegade's Log - pics advice, performance anxiety

The thing that’s bugging me though, and this happened last night, is that I wasn’t able to stay hard for the actual sex. Fully hard for hand jobs, blowjobs, and just messing around, but when the condom goes on and I get ready to fuck her it goes soft. Performance anxiety I’d say, since I’m attracte...
by Aku
Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spider’s Progress Log 🕷 DAY 365: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 365 PROJECT COMPLETE! 💯

Damn you went through a lot in those 365 days. I admire the dedication.

Great work man 💪
by Aku
Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:59 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Advice for a noob on 5th date

Hey dude first of all just wanted to say that those are some juicy forearms you have, Good work on taking action. I'm gonna be honest in your case the logistics are shit. You need to fix that shit ASAP. Maybe speak with your relatives and try to have the place to yourself for a few hours or somethin...
by Aku
Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:43 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

AskTheDom: AMA - Game, Self Improvement, BDSM, Sex Positive/Kink, Masculinity (PRINCIPLES FOR SUCCESS W/ WOMEN & LIFE))

Great initiative MAC! Maybe I'm pushing it a bit but here's my list of 10 questions for Mr.Dom: How did you get involved into BDSM? What do you like the most about BDSM? What are you screening for in women and why? What should be the priorities for a beginner getting started into BDSM in your opinio...
by Aku
Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:37 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

📸 Free Photoshoots in Montreal 📸

wasup guys

I own the camera Andy recommends (Canon EOS RP). I'll do free photoshoots for anyone in Montreal. I might know some cool spots for photos 8-) If you're interested just post on this topic or DM me!

Don't be shy :-)
by Aku
Mon Oct 17, 2022 2:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - 2 Lays; 10 Lays Since Divorce in May, Giving Thanks to KYIL Community

Good work man,
That is great results in a short amount of time. Looking forward to see how you journey in the BDSM world unfolds :-)
by Aku
Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:41 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

AskTheDom: AMA - Game, Self Improvement, BDSM, Sex Positive/Kink, Masculinity (PRINCIPLES FOR SUCCESS W/ WOMEN & LIFE))

Very insightful answers!

I can't imagine all the stuff you have experienced in those 2 decades. Must have been a wild ride.

Thank you @AskTheDom for sharing your wisdom and @MakingAComeback for taking the time to transcribe everything.
by Aku
Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - Most Enjoyable 1st Date I've Had Yet, 4 Hours Long

Nice

She sounds like more fun than the previous girl. Quite a contrast.
by Aku
Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:43 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello - Moved to Seoul

Props to you for taking massive action.

I'm curious how your journey in Korea will turn out.
Manganiello wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 1:10 am
I worked maybe 80-100 hours last week.
Damn bro.

Also, nice photos!