Search found 80 matches

Return

by RogerRoger
Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Skincare Routine

My skincare routine: * (AM only) Olehenriksen find your balance oil control cleanser * (PM only) glo salicylic acid cleanser * neutrogena alcohol free toner (via cottonball) * (W/Su morning, evening if I forget): REN ready steady glow daily AHA tonic (via cottonball) * Glytone enhance brightening se...
by RogerRoger
Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:53 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I, RogerRoger, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

27M USA. Same as on GLL. I'll be posting monthly updates on here.

I have a near endless list of goals. But my #1 goal for the next month or two is to submit two journal articles.
by improvements
Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Radical wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:32 pm
I'm not far man. Other side of Basingstoke from you
No way dude, only like half an hour drive. Wanna be friends?
by Crisis_Overcomer
Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy Starts a Podcast

I want you to join me. Pick a challenge - anything you want to become elite at - and let's do it together. 365 days in a row is like cramming several years-worth of experience into 1 year; by the end of it you'll be truly elite. Some ideas you could pick You have my katana. I shall jerk off once pe...
by Kratos
Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:39 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Kratos needs a profile review

Thanks all for the feedback. I'm definitely not naive to the fact most if not all these girls won't pan out to a meet IRL. Priorities from here on will be: - Fat Loss . Already in progress. 2-3 months and I should be back at a reasonable level. DEXA scans have been my best friend in this aspect to k...
by realrandymarsh
Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Did a photoshoot last week. 0 Matches, looking for tips to improve

Im gonna be honest with you, i dont like your sense of fashion. Necklace is too flamboyant. And you need to build up some muscle. Also i recommend you to get rid of that beard and mustache. Get a nice haircut. I honestly dont think you can get a lot of matches with that style. Your facial structure ...
by realrandymarsh
Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How To Get Over the Thought of "Dirtying Girls By Fucking Her"

That point of view disturbs me. If you think a girl you had sex with gets dirty, don't have sex them. I think you have more important social issues. I think you should make some friends, get socialize with new people. Getting to know new people would open your mind in a healty way.
by Readytokillthebeta01
Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

@Bestmanican's Tinder Review and Profile Qs

Good news: you're 6'2 and a good looking guy The bad news: your pictures are trash If you're getting no matches, your pictures are 100 percent the reason. If you're getting some or a decent number of matches, well then that just shows how lucky you are to have that height and build Don't waste your ...
by SIGMA_1234
Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy's Craziest Experience of All Time

Sorry I was a bit nervous at the 1st 30 mis :cry: Honestly I was nervous I might run out of things to say, so I basically latched on to almost anything for the 1st 30 mins. But Andy did a good job bringing it to good topics 30 mins. in. We talked about self-improvement, getting laid, and goals. I en...
by dashedhopes
Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

what would you take to gain lean muscle mass?

I want to get lean asap preferably with oral supp. Rather avoid dark web and any recommendations are appreciated. Few things: 1. You can't get lean while gaining weight. Sorry but even with PEDs and fat burners, if you're in a calorie surplus regardless of recomping (gaining muscle to lower fat per...
by InsaneAndHappyWithIt
Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:56 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How many Times do Girls on Tinder and Bumble Swipe per Day?

No offense but don't you guys have better things to sperg on. Why is this important, at all?
by Crisis_Overcomer
Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rate my pics ( New Portfolio )

Get leaner. Not sure if possible with Sikhs' dietary restrictions. The turban is a pussy dryer. I read that Sikhs are around 25 million and around 13 mil live in Punjab. My bet is you dont live there. So, by not living there, you're essentially a minority and the turban signals that to girls. Not su...
by RogerRoger
Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:40 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

124 Approaches in One Day (Interview with RogerRoger)

I, RogerRoger, declare that I will approach 100 girls on 12 October 2020. For those of you who weren't on GLL, I tried this back in March in Copenhagen (just before covid) and got to 42 approaches. Maybe I have rose-tinted glasses but looking back I think I definitely physically could have done it b...
by RogerRoger
Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:24 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

100 Approaches in One Day

Starting in 7.5 hours. It's supposed to fucking rain tomorrow. And my advisor called for a random meeting (typically Mondays are 100% free).

But fuck it all. I WILL GET THIS DONE.

My honor is my life.
by Crisis_Overcomer
Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:07 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

100 Approaches in One Day

Oh and unfortunately, my webcam refused to take video after session 2 So I guess I'll have to repeat to have proof. Dude, if anyone ever disputes your action taking we'll hack his computer and destroy his life. Also: Approached Crisis' mom. Now I see where he gets his hot looks Thank you good sir.