Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Noself's Action Log: 100 approaches so far

Drawings for today of the mouth.
by MakingAComeback
Mon May 02, 2022 9:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (NG Retained - Crisis of Connection Era Is Over)

Loads of grinding on online man today was a hustle but got 2 numbers The crazy Bosnian Vegan chick who walked 5 miles to my house and made out with me the second I opened the door messaged me telling me she wants my dick on the 31st of this month lol OK....she is nuts, I won't want her for a threeso...
by Olafsmash
Mon May 02, 2022 3:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

iPhone Necessary? Apple-ist dating market?

lmao i'll do a lot of things to improve my chances but buying an iphone is not one of them
those girls are trash and can piss off
also fresh and fit is garbage
by BKennedy327
Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

BKennedy's Progress Log & Random Thoughts

BKennedy3's Daily Log: September 5th, 2023 Work restarted after the Labor Day weekend, and I realize how much I like sticking to a routine. Went to the gym this morning and went pretty hard. Then I returned home and logged into my job, where I spent most of the day until dinner. Plus, I've got a da...
by pancakemouse
Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:27 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ali's Log

I disagree. I don't send messages with any of my likes and I still get plenty of matches. To me it's not worth the extra effort when most of those girls will write me off for looks/profile/other reasons anyways. But I guess on free hinge that makes more sense since you only get 8 likes per day This...
by ovnidos
Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Back to uni, trying to get a social lay, help needed!| Ovnidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

Hey guys, I'm gonna exhort some of the shit i've got in my head since I left... First, I feel awful not being active on the forum lately.. I'm not doing to "virtue signalling" of some sort. But this forum tremendously help me. Back in September, when my ex-gf left me for another dude, i feel terribl...
by hush
Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tying Mental Well-being to Looks

I think the best mindset is to think that you're neither ugly nor handsome. You're average. You're not special. And if you put in the work you can become above average. And that's all that matters. Why? uniloser20 is freaking good looking, why would he want to think of himself as average and not sp...
by Paid Renegade
Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tying Mental Well-being to Looks

I can actually relate to this, and my main piece of advice is that it’ll naturally get better and you won’t care as much by the time you hit your late 20’s (that’s what happened for me) I can remember when I was college aged thinking about my facial flaws on a daily basis and wondering if it was goi...
by Crisis_Overcomer
Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yg’s Progress Log - Taking girls home but they stop me at making out

I noticed none of them kissed me back that passionately , so idk what that means beyond the obvious (they’re not that turned on) Um, it's not that big of a problem, to be honest. Sex is not a Hollywood movie where everything is structured to look passionate. Kissing with a girl might be lame while ...
by BKennedy327
Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:25 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

BKennedy's Progress Log & Random Thoughts

BKennedy's Daily Log: September 4th, 2023 Another chill day. I passed by my town's Labor Day festival and helped myself to some free books. Work starts back up tomorrow, so it's back to my old routines. Workout: -Kettlebell Alternating Floor Press (4 sets x 15 reps, 25 lbs) -Push Up (3x20) -Dip: (3...
by september
Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice Log- airbnb is eye opening on woman attitude

Live is different, the likelihood to find a coach here in Italy is super small, what we do is super niche, normal people consider us strange Daygame is niche and strange everywhere. Not just Italy. Though if anything isn't "natural" daygame more common in Italy? I heard women travelers always get h...
by ScottyGll
Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

SCOTTY'S SECTION: The Progress Journal Of A Living Legend - Scotty of GLL

Hey guys thank you so much Ravi. Hopefully I can help out some guys on here it seems like a very positive atmosphere and place for progress and growth. I’ve had quite an interesting journey and I continue to really maximize this opportunity to help others as well I simultaneously learning and growin...
by pancakemouse
Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:53 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yg’s Progress Log - Lots of dates that go nowhere.

Thanks for the screenshots and date description, that gives me all the context I need for now. What's happening is that you're closing the super Yes girls, but you're failing with the "baby Yes" girls due to lack of tension. How do you create tension: - Qualifying her on traits you find attractive -...
by Bman
Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:20 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon’s 365 Days of Masculine, Self-affirming Action: Day 107

Day 107 Actions taken: Affirmations 2nd meditation in the afternoon ---- Had a date this evening, no pull. It's actually been a minute since I've been on one, so was a little rusty. Honestly I think my vibe was a little off. I wasn't nervous or unconfident, but I didn't feel as relaxed as usual. No...
by Zug
Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Complete Fucking Loser Help

You're young and stupid still, and made young and stupid mistakes. This is the process of growing up. This is what its supposed to look like, big failures and big lessons leading to big changes. Identify all the mistakes you made and why, write them down, make a list. This is one time where dwelling...