Search found more than 1474 matches

Return

by 1prctbetterdaily
Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lost 104 lbs and got a FT office job, still a virgin at 21.

I was 286 lbs on New Year’s Day 2019 and today I’m 181.9 lbs, my lowest weight since 7th grade. I graduated a semester early w/ an economics degree and found a job as a pricing analyst. I’m making an average income and save $$. But my dating life is horrendous. I’m a virgin at 21 and I don’t know wh...
by MakingAComeback
Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (KEEP GRINDING BROS)

MAC CHECKING IN: I am fucking tired, worked hard all day, I have to go to bed now man. SPENT. Fasted today! Gotta get myself on point, photoshoot on the 24th. High Priority Task done today: -Client work -Client calls -FB post scheduling: Wrote and scheduled 3 FB posts a day (7 days a week) for a wee...
by MakingAComeback
Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (TUSHAR MAXXING)

THE IRON WILL PROJECT: THE CRUCIBLE OF GREATNESS WEEK 16 SAT 08/04/2023 STR8 OUT HUSTLE Summary of the day: -Sunrise -Stretching & Movement (ATG - Ben Patrick) -60m cardio outdoors listening to 2010 trance (zyzz era lol) -Gym: Accessory Workout (5th workout this week, took it SUPER light, 3 x 15-20,...
by MakingAComeback
Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (KEEP GRINDING BROS)

VLOGS OF THE JOURNEY: True Life Stories & Dating Reflections https://youtu.be/uMAq8JU0aXI For the real ones who read the log, you may know who I am talking about there.....lol...........great gal, beautiful, fucked up, but made me feel all types of way & I am eternally grateful Blocked her a while a...
by ScottyGll
Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:18 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

SCOTTY'S SECTION: The Progress Journal Of A Living Legend - Scotty of GLL

Just a recent update. Started working with Jack Chen. I’m pretty sure he’s a member here on KillYourInnerLoser. He had a good amount of success using andys tinder guide. He just needs to learn how to translate that sexual escalation used on Tinder dates into cold approaches and instant dates. We’re ...
by MakingAComeback
Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (BODY PROG UPDATES)

Thanks KINGS! Working hard on my biz, levelling up, getting more clients. I only want 5-8 more clients. Then, IronWIll is FULL. I do my service 1 on 1, intensive. It's fucking awesome and I am LOVING what I do. Motivated as ever, driven as ever. Working hard, being consistent. Onboarded 4 fantastic ...
by MakingAComeback
Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:28 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

THE IRON WILL PROJECT: THE CRUCIBLE OF GREATNESS WEEK 16 TUES 11/04/2023 (1) MONEY -Checkins (Done) -Edit & Upload 3 Long Form (Will schedule these videos - I shot 30 shorts on Sat, edited Sun, finished scheduling on Mon, fuck me this takes time bros lol. I now have 3 shorts a day scheduled to fly u...
by Wnyhg
Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wnyhg progress log

So I developed scurvy. That’s vitamin C deficiency. Treated with twin multivitamins and poof gum swelling gone. I’ve been pushing the veggies and protein for so long and intentionally avoided a MVIN thinking the veggies would be enough when fresh. Well, there you go, take your multivitamin. Weight 2...
by Reddas
Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wnyhg progress log

Some motivation

Mike O'hearn is 54, and still going strong. Insane work-ethic over several decades.

by Wnyhg
Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wnyhg progress log

Thank you Reddas ! Thank you natedawg ! That’s basically what’s happening. I’ve only done two workouts thus far, and I’ve not trained for high reps almost ever. Goggins would do 95lbs squat 4x100 and yesterday I did 135 x 15, 10, 5. Hypertrophy is basically what I’m doing in these last few workouts....
by Wnyhg
Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wnyhg progress log

Thanks for the input. I’m doing higher reps now as i saw Dave goggins and his routine. I’m concerned with my back pain discomfort when I wake in the morning. My squat form is good and a powerlifting coach was ok with it. I totally agree with the diet and am focussed on eggs for protein since they ha...
by Wnyhg
Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wnyhg progress log- high reps or go to failure

Walked 7.3 miles with over 18000 steps on Sunday. Was sore on Monday and partner was too from last week, so took a recovery day and walked about a mile. Dave Goggins avoided loose tissue when losing weight by doing 100 to 500 reps with lighter weights and using the “up” position to rest. As compared...
by Wnyhg
Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wnyhg progress log

Weight 248 Chest 48 R arm 16 L arm 15.7 "2"" above" 44 Belly 48 "2"" below" 47 Hips*44 R thigh 16 L thigh 16 Height 71 inches Reality check. I wouldn’t look at me twice forget the first time. I’m recovering quite well. I’ve dropped the 2lbs of ground beef daily and switched to just eggs. I drink wat...