Search found more than 1474 matches

Return

by Sisyphus
Sun Mar 12, 2023 3:06 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You Must Read Game Solved by Game Solved

The backlash comes because guys don't understand what "spam approaching" actually means. Spam approaching: approaching a set without calibrating first, with no thought to who the girl actually is, no care given to whoever might be watching, and robotically performing a routine. What guys think spam...
by Bman
Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:20 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon’s 365 Days of Masculine, Self-affirming Action: Day 107

Day 107 Actions taken: Affirmations 2nd meditation in the afternoon ---- Had a date this evening, no pull. It's actually been a minute since I've been on one, so was a little rusty. Honestly I think my vibe was a little off. I wasn't nervous or unconfident, but I didn't feel as relaxed as usual. No...
by Sisyphus
Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:41 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You Must Read Game Solved by Game Solved

Over the last few days I felt into back habits of insecurity and anxiety around being social. I basically had a big paradigm shift where I realized I indeed had problems in my approach, my vibe, etc. At the same time, it's not like I was trying hard to be calibrated. It's much easier to approach whe...
by Hawkins
Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hawkins Self-Improvement Adventure: Help me plan to survive a rough week

Hey @Hawkins How are you? Hope you're well Hey Man. I know i've been MIA. Life's been very up and down. I've been very discouraged with self-improvement goals lately and I find it makes me too ashamed to even bother checking these forums. Being surrounded by people who are working hard and achievin...
by hush
Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - New Photo; Brief Update

I'd love to hear more about this: got a link or a file you could share? I've never tried yet but was recommended Man Flow Yoga, hope this helps: https://manflowyoga.com/home-yoga/ Personally ATG single leg squats have fixed my tight hip flexors. Other ATG exercises have done wonders for my groin, h...
by Bman
Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:02 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manly Cockfellow wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:11 pm
I'd love to hear more about this: got a link or a file you could share?
It's a combination of movements I've picked up over the years from various sources. I'll record a video of it this week.
by MakingAComeback
Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

SCOTTY'S SECTION: The Progress Journal Of A Living Legend - Scotty of GLL

Hey guys thank you so much Ravi. Hopefully I can help out some guys on here it seems like a very positive atmosphere and place for progress and growth. I’ve had quite an interesting journey and I continue to really maximize this opportunity to help others as well I simultaneously learning and growi...
by ScottyGll
Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hey guys thank you so much Ravi. Hopefully I can help out some guys on here it seems like a very positive atmosphere and place for progress and growth. I’ve had quite an interesting journey and I continue to really maximize this opportunity to help others as well I simultaneously learning and growin...
by Bman
Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dumb question, do you smile? Or do you like the mean mug/dominant/serious look? Any greater reason or thought put into that or is that just your default? Depends. I used to furrow my brow a lot and can have a pretty mean look. I actively worked on smiling when I started approaching and now I tend t...
by Bman
Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - Just Building

This week’s reflection Girls Ad Girl: Thinking about dropping her as she’s the least attractive of the group. She was fun and glad I could open her up to the world of BDSM. Just looking to free up some time in the schedule for others. Spiritual Girl: Great time with her at the club last weekend and...
by MakingAComeback
Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hi all, This will be Scotty's Section, where he can post his journey, his thoughts, and we can all push him and give back to this incredible man who is so important for our community Here is a recent interview kyil_andy did with Scotty ( ScottyGll ) Here is some background information on Scotty. Sco...
by Hawkins
Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hawkins Self-Improvement Adventure: Help me plan to survive a rough week

What's up guys. Getting back down to things. I think I've been stretching myself a little thin over the last little while, but I'm coming back in to this log because I want to try to focus myself. First off, I want to give a grateful shoutout to Manly Cockfellow Bman and MILFandCookies . I've been o...
by MILFandCookies
Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

need help narrowing to 5-6 photos

Hello! As I'm going to travel soon - looking to refine my Tinder profile with 5-6 photos, as well as the particular order to select for the following photos. I will be able to make edits on Photoshop/Lightroom, should they be necessary. Thanks in advance! :) I curated these... this one was amazing ...
by Bman
Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon’s 365 Days of Masculine, Self-affirming Action: Day 105

Day 105 Actions taken: Affirmations 2nd meditation in the afternoon Ran my munch Controlling digital habits I decided to change when I'm replying to people in texts, apps, and posting on places like KYIL. I'd been doing in the morning after part of my morning routine, but I wanted to stop doing tha...
by Holden
Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:40 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon’s 365 Days of Masculine, Self-affirming Action: Day 104 - Night at the BDSM Club

If I were you I'd just get a hotel/AirBnB or fuck OF Girl at her place. If I can help it I make girls come to me but sometimes you break that rule for girls that show a lot of promise even if you haven't fucked yet. From the sound of it she'll make a good plate. So a small time/money investment to l...