Search found 7 matches

Return

by NoDepresso
Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I, NoDepresso, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Been reading about self improvement for over a year now, it's time to take action instead of just reading about it.

Top priority goals:
  • Make new quality friends
  • Create online dating profile
  • Gain more muscle
by kyle
Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I, Kyle, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously

Been getting laid consistently since May 21'
Looking to build a quality rotation and eventually have a 1 way open relationship with a bi girl
Also improve social circle with like minded men and get into more dhv hobbies
by Colossus
Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I, Colossus, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. Morning gentlemen. I'm a long time follower of the self improvement that Chris and co ran when it was a thing. Despite big advancements I have hit a major plateau. Wheels are spinning without much clear direction and it's starte...
by Hedon
Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I, Hedon, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. Hey guys I'm a long term reader of GLL (starting from 2015) and taking consistent action over the last 6.5 years has led to significant changes in the trajectory of my life. This includes girls, social life, career and my overall l...
by primal69
Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

"I, Primal69, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. My goals for this year is to lose my vcard, I want to achieve at least 5 lays for this year as well as a better body.
by Manly Cockfellow
Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hi guys, As much as I hate it when someone tells me I absolutely must do something, I feel the camaraderie and support the men on this forum provide each other is too valuable a thing to miss out on, so reluctantly here's my copied sentence: I, Manly Cockfellow, commit to working on my goals and tak...
by Radical
Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

HELLO EVERYONE On top of posting an avatar of yourself (can be cropped or blurred), you must also post an intro post in this thread in order to use the rest of the forum. It must include the phrase 'I, <your name>, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.' For example see mine bel...