Search found 22 matches

Return

by Akilles7
Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello - April 9 (6)

Good to hear from you @Manganiello. I really admire the balls you had to radically alter your life. You're an absolute inspiration and legend. Can't wait to read about your new adventures.
by Akilles7
Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Akilles: Log Part I

Introduction Hello all. I wanted to start this progress log for two reasons. First, to give myself a medium through which to reflect on my experiences. And, second, to chronicle my evolution. My goals are simple and definite. My two long term goals are to bang 50 girls and have at least one threeso...
by Akilles7
Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Akilles: The Evolution

ovnidos wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:14 pm
I'll follow your log man!
Merci beaucoup mon pot aha. C'est bon à savoir qu'il y aura des gens qui le liront. 💪 I'll be keeping an eye on your progress as well.
by Akilles7
Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

January Recap – My Best Month So Far January was the most exciting and rewarding month so far. Lots of new insights, discoveries, and novel experiences. The first month of this year started off with a bang: I banged 3 new chicks in one weekend!!!! Never done that before! But let me give a week-by-w...
by Akilles7
Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:55 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

DAY 42 : What brotherhood is all about | Ovnidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

DAY 43 : I'm now half-legend with my 200 hundreds post lol. I will try to make this title true as soon as possible. Went on a date, was a catfish (Fuck filters), and I immediately feel that she wasn't DTF at all. Managed to end the date after 1/2h. I'm too nice with girls I'm not interested, despit...
by Akilles7
Sat Feb 12, 2022 5:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wow man, insane how far you've come since just 2020 you said? Mirin' for sure. How long did it take you to get rid of approach anxiety? I wouldn't say that I've gotten rid of it. It's still present, and the degree to which it's present fluctuates. The biggest reduction I saw was after 2 months. I w...
by Akilles7
Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:31 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mid-February Recap - A Bit Dejected First a quick recap, and then an explanation. (1/31 - 2/6) Thursday night I picked up Tinder girl and we linked up with her friends. Def some cool people. She paraded me about like I was a trophy boyfriend. I was treated quite regally haha. Free drinks! Loved it....
by Akilles7
Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:26 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

March – July Recap (1st Threesome, 2 New Hot Fuckbuddies, Laziness) Intro Yo, yo. What’s up boyz! Long time, no see! Apologies for the hiatus, but in my defense, I have been preeetty busy with school and getting laid aha. So, what’s been going on? Well, the highlight reel of the past few months inc...
by Akilles7
Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:51 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Akilles: The Evolution - Lay 10 Club

8/1 – 8/11 Recap (Lay 10 - Club Pull) Intro Yo yo. What’s up boyz! As I’ve stated previously my motivation to pursue my getting laid goals has been reignited. I know my volume is very low, but what I’m focused on most is results. Of course, “you miss 100% of the shots you don’t take” but experience...
by Akilles7
Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Recap: 8/11 - 8/14 (Lay 11 - Club Pull 1 Nightstand) Intro Here’s the stats for this past week: Approaches: approx. 10 Tinder #’s: 1 Lays: 1 Bumbl #; Several Club Approaches (several can’t recall exact number lol); 4’11 Chick Created a Bumbl profile for the first time and got a decent number of mat...
by Akilles7
Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How to get giant loads and lots of pre cum

Friend of mine tested out Derek's Lock and Load supp. According to him it worked. Downside is that you have down a lot of pills per day.
by Akilles7
Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ghosted mid date

Yeah happened to me like a month ago. Met on Hinge. Had a solid date. Made out outside the place and made out when we got back to my apartment. Girl was breathing heavily too, so I know she was turned on. Got a call from her roommate saying she was "locked out" of their apartment. Yeah sure . And gi...
by Akilles7
Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dim's Daily Progress Log

It is okay that I feel so pathetic, right? I'm not gonna quit. I'm gonna go there over and over again. I'm gonna learn how to talk with people and how to be interesting. I won't quit, so I will learn how to be valuable eventually. That is all I can say to myself today - just jeep going, no matter w...
by Akilles7
Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What are some height increasing shoes that look like White Adidas Stan Smiths

From my experience,
Sneakers: CDG Converse, Air Jordans
Boots: Cole Haan, Doc Martens

I've mulled over getting the Conzuri shoes that are advertised on Insta, but have yet to follow through.

I wear inserts almost all the time. Their level of comfort depends on the type of shoe you are wearing.
by Akilles7
Tue May 02, 2023 6:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manga - Day11

- and the reason it's neglected is because I see Korea as a place where I can't build anything. Any lifestyle gains get wiped as soon as I leave. I've seen you lament this fact before: that in the grand scheme of things, you're in Korea only temporarily. I know that gets you down a bit, so hopefull...