Search found 83 matches

Return

by Holden
Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manga 🇰🇷: Redpill's Relationship Shortcomings

No offense but this reads like the typical revelation guys get when they learn one new thing and suddenly they can explain the entire world through that one lens. Imo you're in dangerous territory, saying a lot of things with certainty and authority that isn't warranted. Some misconceptions too. I d...
by Zug
Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:01 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Indian Losers Progress Log

- Let the girl bring up the conversation about exclusivity - Try to keep it a open relationship as long as possible - Don't just go into exclusivity cause she's asking. Be honest. This is better than what you did, but is still not it imo. Why the fuck should the girl have to lead when it comes to e...
by colgate
Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:04 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate’s 🐶 THE BULLDOG DIGEST 🐶 - if you wanna raw dog life, you gotta WORK LIKE A DOG!!!

🐶 THE BULLDOG DIGEST 🐶 ISSUE 289 - November 2, 2022 why did you impulsively buy a one way plane ticket to japan??? but colgate, what about the 20 lays??? These are actually two ways to ask the same question. If I didn't buy this ticket, I would not be still planning on going to Japan right now. It ...
by MakingAComeback
Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:26 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (Starting Again: GAME - No More Template, No More BS)

I just wanted to be a man like everybody else. I wanted nothing else. I didn’t want to be a player, to become an epic huslter, to take risks, to dream big, to really develop the burning desire to win, and to become a legend in the making. None of this was on my mind when I started my journey. All I ...
by Mimbe393939
Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:35 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mimbe Progress Log - I FUCK A NURSE ON HER BREAK

MIMBE COMICAL TINDER LAY REPORT I fuck a 27 year old married nurse on her break, from tinder So this story is quite comical Your author is out drinking with his friends at a bar, having a good time, now I did not drink much this night because I don't do that anymore, I have 2 beers but I feel sober...
by colgate
Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

THE BROWN SHOGUN - KILL your inner victim

MakingAComeback has independently but pretty much simultaneously come to the same conclusions i did and wrote them up in a more eloquent post i'm fortunate that i had met troy so early in my journey back in october 2021 , he straight up sent me a (slightly more sugar coated) voice message telling m...
by Zug
Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - 1 New Lay, 1 Lock-in Lay; Questions on resetting apps?

And of course not leading with a BDSM opener. So I’ll have to tailor the message flow a little different here. @Zug , you seem to have had great success with the app, would love to hear your perspective here about your openers/messages and marketing yourself on Hinge. I've tried a lot of different ...
by pancakemouse
Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:00 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Best Mentality for Dealing With Flakes and Ghosts

We know that flaking and ghosting is out of control, but too many guys let themselves get caught up it emotionally. I used to be this way, as well. But over the last year, I’ve finally killed the beast: after texting over 1500 girls throughout my career, I no longer am concerned about getting a repl...
by NightRoller
Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:37 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How to find Housing? (Developing a detailed guide - work in progress)

If anyone has further input to add to this, I would love to hear it, whether formatting, parts to expand, parts to streamline, or others. References, people to dm, or resources are also welcome. Recently the issue of (finding) housing came on my radar (as someone moving out from their parents for th...
by MakingAComeback
Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (KRAKOW)

KRAKOW: PRE-BOOTCAMP (DAY 0) 1 no English 2 she said she was busy 3 nice girl said no thanks 4 indirect she was getting in a bike her timer started 5 chatted a bit but she seemed confused she was hot tho my intent wasn’t there I was too direct 6 exchange very pretty (1) 7 cute lady but in a rush she...
by MakingAComeback
Sun Apr 30, 2023 12:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (KRAKOW REPORT & PHOTOS)

7 Month Dry Spell: The Final Options Return to the UK: Back to Deep Scarcity Getting off the plane, it was like entering a different world The glances, the warmth, the curiosity disappeared. Nothing unusual for me. Lived here for 31 years. But it was curious to see. Network event Friday: good. Conn...
by pancakemouse
Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (Is It Over? A or B)

I want to set this straight before anyone else replies. What MAC neglected to mention about his app results with the newest photos is that he is SHADOWBANNED . I have instructed him to hard reset and Rags2Bitches will also be running his photos on a separate account in a separate city to A/B test. I...
by pancakemouse
Fri May 05, 2023 3:27 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

KB's log

How do you guys make first contact on a date, btw? Hug and start talking? Feels awkward in my mind. I realize I'm a newbie that needs baby steps, any help appreciated. Strong eye contact As I'm walking up "hey...." Walk up to her, hug, test for compliance - is she holding the hug, is she timid, sca...
by colgate
Sat May 06, 2023 2:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate - studying for my B.S. (brown shogun) in japanese nampa

approached around 10 girls in an hour and a half. 694739.jpg had a great convo with one and exchanged insta where she followed me back later (i dmed myself on her phone)! she was off to meet a friend. https://vocaroo.com/14YYLOt7Io4j basically it's me rambling about "fast fashion" (h&m, uniqlo) and ...
by colgate
Tue May 09, 2023 11:34 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate - 早速ナンパに没頭!studying for my B.S. (brown shogun) in japanese nampa

met with the coach today for the first time

this log is about to get nuts

i'll let certain events unroll instead of writing a long ass fucking post this time

but goal for this month: get a 100+ session

will approach 15 girls tomorrow