Search found 4 matches

Return

by Balanzing
Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:43 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I, Luis, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. 35, from Mexico, chased after a girl from the age 20 till 33, was on a relationship with her twice, and that whole experience screwed up my confidence in all areas, tried to rebuild my life but failed, started therapy and this year...
by Balanzing
Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:34 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Trying to build a new me.

I just found out this forum yesterday, however I've been working on my self improvement since around october 2020. I'm gonna do some introduction, cuz I'm about to turn 36 next week, but the whole issue has been building up since I was a kid, and I really didn't realize the severity of it all till a...
by Balanzing
Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:47 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Trying to build a new me.

Log day 1 Today I contacted a couple photographers to ask for info so I can get better tinder pics, I'm planning to get a new phone to create a new account, I'm moving to a new place on the 28th, so I hope that helps with giving me a new perspective and a fresh start, also doing some research on goo...
by Balanzing
Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:39 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Help with Tinder photos

Hey everyone, I contacted a couple photographers today to get some Tinder photos on the first few days of February, however I'm wondering what should I try to portray, here's my current Tinder Pics https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jySWOoINIMxzLhj0gTXAyo7r9SC0hrO7?usp=sharing I know they're aw...