Search found 67 matches

Return

by boblikestacos666
Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rationalizing a $1300 Camera

I would look up youtube comparisons or search the Internet. For what you're looking for you don't need the most expensive piece of equipment on the market.
by AGF
Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:11 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Becoming Financially Independent

Ideas: - start a self help site similar to KYIL/GLL (not my favorite idea) - build a social media following on IG/YouTube and transition that to something else - ? Both terrible ideas in my opinion. Self help sites / blogs take ages to make money. Success stories like KYIL are very rare and usually...
by Radical
Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:46 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Feedback on appearance

Your style needs a revamp dude based on the pics so far Can you post what you consider your best outfits and maybe give some insight into the sort of people you roll with. I personally think your style should fit your scene so to speak - I dont dress like a gym rat would for instance but I dont thin...
by DNPTHC
Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

Bro....you already count calories. Making sure you get enough protein in is just part of the equation. That's a poor way of thinking This. It's just a suggestion and do what you want... Or take and adhere to the advice of people here who are in extremely good shape But you're really limiting potent...
by AGF
Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Also, you should know that once you lose the weight you're going to be a very good looking dude. You have a nice face shape, great smile and teeth. Just keep on track! I totally agree. Lots of potential there lookswise and he does seem to be a smart guy. Lithium if you just keep going after your go...
by Lithium
Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hey everyone, I, Lithium, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. I'm 24, live in Germany and had a moment of clarity. I found this site in June through some posts of Andy on TRP. I can say that I do not fully share the negativity Andy has towards that subreddit, but I do agree th...
by skankhunt42
Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:00 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hi guys, 35 y/o newbie here from Australia. Short story is I was married for around 10 years, supported my wife to reach her goals (finishing uni, big wedding, buy a house etc) and now that she has a sweet job and I left my job to study at uni I'm suddenly not good enough for her (familiar story rig...
by DNPTHC
Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:20 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

First Tattoo

@Slay do you want to get the sleeve because you want to get the sleeve, or because you think it will help you get laid? Every employer has its own biases, so personally I choose not to get it because it could hurt my chances. I think that some girls like tattoos, but others don't. It's a hit or mis...
by Redtater
Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hi everyone. My name's Phil, I'm a 27 year old from Canada. I found this forum from TRP and really like the energy - its positive and proactive. First forum account I've made since I was like 14. Looking forward to getting to know the community. Got laid off from out of town camp work due to corona,...
by boblikestacos666
Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Building muscle during Lockdown.

I think you should incorporate some pull ups. They're one of the best exercises for upper body strength.
by Radical
Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:40 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Radical's Hostel Guide

chado wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:37 am
Great guide, I definitely have the travel bug. Any experience with Japan?
Nah mate sorry. Worked and lived with a bunch of Japanese guys and gals in an Australian farm hostel and South East Asia was the plan for the next couple of months before COVID happened. Now its highly unlikely.
by KiraTheKing
Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rationalizing a $1300 Camera

Good job for buying the camera. I think it is a really good investment and I am sure it is going to pay off in dividends ;)
Marvin and I are also looking to buy a new camera together and just take a tonne of pictures.
by tenzinf92
Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hi guys, Love the blog. Most practical and down-to-earth I've seen. Lots of retarded blogs around on the internet. Thank God I found this one. I'm a RADAR engineer working in Edinburgh, Scotland. Currently I like certain aspects of my job but on the whole I dislike it because I have to stifle myself...
by DNPTHC
Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:11 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy Vlogs about His Mission

@KillYourInnerLoser Love how candid and authentic you are Andy. That's what will continue to draw people to you and this site. Also, your voice is relaxing af, could listen all day. Keep pushing through this lockdown bullshit. Here in the Southern States a lot of don't give a fuck so it's a bit mor...