Search found 8 matches

Return

by MakingAComeback
Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:00 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (LAY #5 NERD GIRL WITH STUNNING BODY TOTAL SWEETHEART)

THANKS BROS Shit this is the craziest part of my life man ... ....And on the other side of that was a world I could not even imagine existed. LIFE IS GOOD GET UP, RELOAD, RE-ENGAGE, AND GO ON THE ATTACK!!!!!!!! MAC DADDY This put tears into my eyes. Congrats brother Ahhhh bruv I appreciate that I re...
by MakingAComeback
Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (LAY #4 CRAZY CHICK LOL))

FUCKED ANOTHER CHICK LOL

I FUCKED 4 GIRLS IN 11 DAYS LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THIS CHICK WAS BATSHIT INSANE

Had a blast

MAC
by september
Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

First Ever Day of Cold Approaching: A Failure?

I've always had nearly 0 approach anxiety from the girls themselves; my only approach anxiety comes from bystanders or previous girls seeing me. I also finished like 12 days of goodlookingloser's approach anxiety program before I started approaching. I'm saying this to put into context how difficult...
by Radical
Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Its only a failure if this attempt is the end of you trying to cold approach

If its a first attempt to be built upon tomorrow, and the next day, and the next few weeks until you are an approaching machine then this was a necessary first step
by MakingAComeback
Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Welcome!

This is called being out on the front lines, and we really see this as a success.

From our experience as a community, this is essential work that must be done for the male to break through into approaching.

Good to have you here.

Work hard, you will be successful.

MAC
by ninjaboynaru
Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I started Cold Approach almost 8 months ago. I and many others went through the exact same thing you did, hour after hour, day after day with little to no approaches. I remember crying in my car at how pathetic I was.

Keep going, no matter what.
The only way you fail is if you stop trying.
by SamJ_
Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hey guys, Today was my first ever attempt at cold approaching and the grand total of approaches is a whopping zero. I walked for about 40 minutes to a park and wandered around for a little bit before coming back. It was unseasonably warm today and I felt pretty good because of it and wanted to jump...
by pancakemouse
Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If you don't go to school there or work there, why are you worried what people think? There are literally no consequences even if you do build a reputation. As long as you don't harass or anything It's not really the reputation that concerns me, it's the fact that since I don't actually go there, o...