Search found 22 matches

Return

by Pluto
Tue May 03, 2022 1:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Adam's Action Log

Made my decision this week. I'm moving to Raleigh at the start of May. Philadelphia reinstituted their mask mandate. SMH. Not dealing with that again. They'll probably lift it again soon, but I don't want to live in a place where I'm just savoring brief bouts of freedom and wondering when the boot ...
by Pluto
Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I, Pluto, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. 29 y/o, USA. 4 lays at the time of writing. I’ll share my full story in another post but the truth is I am not too unfamiliar with forums like these dedicated to getting laid and improving yourself with women. I wasted a good bit ...
by Pluto
Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:33 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

rate profile pics

OP, based on your photo, I think you may best be served in giving off the vibe of a cool type of scholar instead of a gym bro. Almost like Dr. Strange (don't dress like him literally though) or a Jordan Peterson. If you are a doctor then you are clearly a brilliant guy so I think when you get asked ...
by Pluto
Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manga - Bangs a cute blonde + New Insights

I think the reality is that once you get to a certain point, you outgrow the forums in general or you just use them for the purpose of mentoring users and sharing your successes. We are quite lucky here with what Andy has created, the only other place I can think of which gave guys good results was ...
by Pluto
Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:30 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Anyone on here posting sneaky nudes of their hookups?

I put the cart before the horse on this thread. In order for me to even get to the point I need to get to, I need to actually get laid again first. It's been a while due to some family trauma that has kept my time tied down (father passed away a year ago). I need to wrap some things up but soon, I g...
by Pluto
Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's airplane log - the toxicity of self loathing: how it influences your realtime micro-level decision making

I think so many dudes get it wrong when it comes to game and approaching women when they think that just because you do so many approaches, you will eventually get good. The fact is that I have seen a lot of guys do 100s if not thousands of approaches only to have almost nothing to show for it in th...
by Pluto
Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's airplane log - the toxicity of self loathing: how it influences your realtime micro-level decision making

You know, I didn't have the full context and had some frustration on my end as well towards the poison that is being spread by guys about dating and meeting women, some of whom are being seen as "gurus" and experts. As soon as I read your post on self-loathing, I felt the need to interject without h...
by Pluto
Wed May 11, 2022 2:34 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just something of my chest after a tough night out

I was in your situation back in my college days and what I found was that I was putting too much emphasis on getting laid rather than just having a good time to where how I did with women impacted how good of a time I had. The issue with pickup and asking dudes to spam approach is to you unintention...
by Pluto
Mon May 30, 2022 3:33 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's nashville log - bet to quit my job if i don't get my shit together

OP, I am kind of going through some of what you are, especially in regards to work and wishing I could focus even more on game, fitness, and hobbies. However, I did have some advice for you after reading this page and the last, particularly around social life and women. I got a lot to say about this...
by Pluto
Mon May 30, 2022 3:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Here is the AG Hayden Daygame video, 51 min long but a total game changer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHGnZRvThkA&t=1771s Here is one of Todd V's infields but I recommend his videos forward and back, go through as much of the channel as you can https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Fh4ryl5uLs&t=760s...
by Pluto
Mon May 30, 2022 4:51 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You do not need to be a pro to do improv, its meant for people who are new. I think you are thinking standup but Improv is tailor made to welcome people who have never done it. Although I did look at Improv classes in Nashville for you and ugh, barely as many as I would have thought, looks like I wa...
by Pluto
Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:12 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How to get a maxed out Dick?

Got it. Is 6 inches erect good enough if I want to satisfy women or will it need to grow bigger than that? From what I know, it's really not about size. It's more about how you use it and how you connect with the girl you are fucking. Obviously some women are self-proclaimed "size queens", but they...
by Pluto
Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:17 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's bulldog pen - HUSTLE 7/14-16/22 - nightgame review and next steps

Man, this is fucking it, this is the kind of shit that takes you back to the golden days of Good Looking Loser. To see a legend born from the ashes of life that put him through hell previously. It's hard to find this sort of shit these days as the golden days of pickup are mostly gone but logs like ...
by Pluto
Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (Epic 2nd Day in Budapest 3/22)

A part of why it can be so hard to do well back home is that a lot of your experiences in youth stick with you. For most men that come to forums like this, those experiences tend to be less than ideal. I had the same mindfuck when I went back home earlier this year too. The average guy back in the o...