Search found 14 matches

Return

by ninjaboynaru
Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ninja Conquers Approach Anxiety

Ninja Conquers Approach Anxiety I spent much of the past year practicing Game without a clear path. While I learned a lot about myself and slowly built up some confidence and a change in self-image, it's ultimately led nowhere; I'm still stuck with crippling approach anxiety and random waves of hig...
by ninjaboynaru
Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:31 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Social freedom challenge February: IT'S ON

Love the idea of social freedom, not so much burning down bridges with family and demonstrating a lack of social competence and restraint around them. I like offwego s ideas. I'd add 1) Stop x number of strangers and tell them one of your insecurities 2) Ask strangers to take a photo with you (may m...
by ninjaboynaru
Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

First Ever Day of Cold Approaching: A Failure?

I started Cold Approach almost 8 months ago. I and many others went through the exact same thing you did, hour after hour, day after day with little to no approaches. I remember crying in my car at how pathetic I was.

Keep going, no matter what.
The only way you fail is if you stop trying.
by ninjaboynaru
Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

sisis wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:13 pm
Hey, it's Amir. 24, based in Helsinki now.

I was very clueless about girls until recently. From the beginning of this year (2022), I entered into pick up...
Welcome to the community Amir. Start small, slow, and humble, and keep momentum. We look forward to seeing your progress.
by ninjaboynaru
Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tinder Profile Rating

My humble opinion (NOTE, I'm just starting out) 1. Every photo should add value. A single photo that is "meh" can ruin the whole profile. I'm talking about the one in the top right and bottom left 2. From my understanding, having a decent photo with at least two other attactive women in it is a BIG ...
by ninjaboynaru
Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:48 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Should You Use Enhancers For Approach Anxiaty

@bonzo34 I never have either, just heard of it
by ninjaboynaru
Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Should You Use Enhancers For Approach Anxiaty

Agreed.
While using state enchanters occasionally is fine, the vast majority of this needs to be done sober.
by ninjaboynaru
Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rate Ninja's Photos - Ninja Shoot

Ninjas Photo shoot #2 It's hard to judge my own photos after I've been looking at them for so long. Please tell me what you think and which ones I should put on Tinder. NOTE: I know the lighting is bad in some of them. I can edit that later. Thank you IMG_2741.jpg IMG_2703.jpg IMG_2651-Edit.jpg IMG...
by ninjaboynaru
Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Updated Profile - BDSM photo Y/N?

I'm a bit late to the party but I just wanted to say that a lot of your photos are really good. Amazing work dude. Also, congrats on the physique. I too have issues with over or underexposed shots when shooting. One thing I discovered is "bracketing" where your camera will take 3 consecutive shots, ...
by ninjaboynaru
Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Noself’s AA Program Log Day 37: I LIKE YOUR STYLE

You don't hear anything. It's just quiet. I don't hear anything... You've dealt with these thoughts saying that "you're a fucking loser" saying that you don't deserve girls... And for the first time in my life right now, it's just quiet... I'm not ashamed to say my eyes teared up when I heard this....