by MilkyWay
Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:48 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ninja Conquers Approach Anxiety

Fuck yeah man!!!! Very inspiring
ninjaboynaru wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:07 pm
I did notice one woman whirled around and got behind her shopping cart when I approached.
LMAO oh no. Least you came away with that funny moment to share though
by Manganiello
Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:57 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Visiting Other City For AA Program

ninjaboynaru wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:42 pm
What are your thoughts? Has anyone done this?
Yup. I did this on the ones I felt especially embarassed about.

Only on maybe like 3 or 4 days I went to a different city and did them. It wasn't very much.
by Aspire2Greatness
Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Faonin's Tinder profile | Tinder improvement log

I think it's a good start, not a huge fan of bangs my self (used to rock it in the past), but I imagine you could pull it off if you can improve your style in conjunction with it. And don't worry about feeling insecure about it, that will fade over time as your ego/identity adjusts to your new look....
by Noself
Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Noself’s AA Program Log Day 36b

Day 16 : STATIONARY HI-FIVES Total: 20 girls (20/20 girls)(0 challenges) Wanted to return back to this day because I originally skipped it before due to my mind using COVID as an excuse and my previous hi-fives were done on mostly stationary girls anyways. This day was easy as hell, done in 15 minu...
by Noself
Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:31 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Noself’s AA Program Log Day 37

Day 37: I LIKE YOUR STYLE Total: 20 girls (20/20 girls) I’m at a lost for words, I didn’t feel anything during this drill compared to Days 21 and 30 this was a fucking breeze. The drill was accomplished in about 15 minutes, I did wait for about 10 minutes until I started the drill but it didn’t fee...
by Jacobpalmer123
Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:07 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

We always have those thoughts. Eventually you want to get to the point where you see a target and shoot. The more you think the harder it gets.
by sisis
Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Hey, it's Amir. 24, based in Helsinki now. I was very clueless about girls until recently. From the beginning of this year (2022), I entered into pick up and now I want to seriously work on myself to improve my lifestyle and get laid. My goals for 2022: 1. Sleep with 10 decent girls. 2. Be able to d...
by Jacobpalmer123
Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Keep it up. Before you know it it will feel like butter to you. Its good to have those feelings of quitting and just push through anyway.
by Noself
Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:07 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Noself’s AA Program Log Day 41a

Day 41b: YOU'RE CUTE, TIME, DIRECTIONS, HI-FIVE 2X Total: 25 girls (26/20 girls) I feel entitled as fuck man, AA was so low and got into a flow state. The flow state is real when you get it, I can't explain it, everything from your past goes away and you can't think of the future. Everything for to...
by Noself
Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Day 9 - AA Program

Crimson wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:34 pm
Thanks bro, I see that you’re almost done! You got this! It’s very motivating to see you finish the Program, it shows me that it’s possible.
We have a group chat with me, @isomar1998 ,@ninjaboynaru ,@iceneon, come join us bro.
by Crimson
Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Day 9 - AA Program

ninjaboynaru wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:44 pm
@Crimson Welcome back man.
I'm only a few days ahead of you. Wasn't to long ago I was on D8.

Send one of us your number and we'll add you to the WhatsApp group
Aye, you’re on day 16, good work man. If you don’t hurry up I’ll catch up to you though haha. And thanks, I sent you my number.
by Mimbe393939
Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:57 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I, Mimbe393939, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. 24 year olds living in Canada Short term goals -Hit 10 different lays in one year Long term goals -Become a home owner -Start a home improvement YouTube channel for passive income/fun hobby -Make money off investing in crypt...
by Brother_Tucker
Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Photoshoot Feedback - Should Be Better Now?

From your photos 2 is great, it's the best one from this shoot to use. Unfortunately as you're wearing sunglasses is cant be your first picture in a line up, but its a very strong one to include in your profile. 5 is good, you would have been better off not having things in your pockets but you can ...