Search found 31 matches

Return

by Avihihi
Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:59 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Noself
Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Noself's Action Log: Down from 20% BF to 18%

This will be a daily log of all of my self improvement wrapped in one, including my personal financial, career, skill-building, and fitness goals. What are your career goals? -After my military service I want to become a professional artist that specializes in painting, drawing, and sculpture. Well ...
by colgate
Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:34 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's california log - 7 hours of therapy

Daygame Saturday 3/5 : 2#/35 over 7 hours. (usually this amount would take me 2-3 hours) I did like only 15 approaches over 2-3 hours because I felt like I had some toxic aura emanating out of my presence, due to my recent struggles with self-worth and self-esteem. Spent more time sitting around wr...
by colgate
Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thanks for the replies and support everyone. f you havent hit the gym. You should hard. I have a p good v taper that i've had since i was 20. I got a beer belly now, but the shoulders help a bunch. If you got them Indian monkey genetics your delts should grow fast. Man consider if 7 hours of pickup ...
by MakingAComeback
Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:31 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (2 Dates In 1 Day, 2 Makeouts, Date 19 tomorrow)

THE PHOENIX PROJECT WEEK 15 SAT 05/03/22 ACTIONS ACTIONS (1) DATING: 2 Dates from the online apps (17 & 18) (DONE) (2) Body: Core / Stretch / Replenish kcal and nutrients post 40 hr fast (DONE) (3) Others: Life admin - help Vin, light therapy. Get to bed before 11. (DONE) Notes: Really cool day, fel...
by colgate
Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Do you mean future projections about traveling together with her? If so, I would cut that out. You can talk about your own travels or where you wanna go, but if you're "planning" things together with her it might come off as extra pressure for her, especially since you JUST met and traveling is not...
by Manganiello
Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well there's a lot of ideas floating around. It takes a really expirtneced guy to isolate the key variable that's contributing to low conversions. So you'll get a lot of opinions about what your fix needs to be. But the credibility of each opinion is not created equal. When I say experienced I mean ...
by MakingAComeback
Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (Date #20 & 0/10 Cold Approach)

No 2nd dates apart from DG who sent the same text but after several dates and sex. I sent her a text saying thanks for a lovely evening and hope you got home safe, as I always do. They usually send me this text either the next day or sometimes after a few days. I have had some feedback from pancake ...
by SpongeBob
Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:01 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (Date #20 & 0/10 Cold Approach)

Do you have fun during your dates ? I don't mean only enjoy nice conversation but really have fun ? Laughing with your date, teasing etc... The goal is obviously not to be a clown but there should be some lightness to the date, you're both supposed to have fun. Dating is supposed to be fun in the en...
by Heisenberg
Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:32 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

To be successful with women (sex + retention) you need to meet a basic threshold in three categories (stolen from Mark Manson): 1. Looks Your body, face and wardrobe. There are a lot of quick fixes for initial looks improvemnt: Getting a proper hair cut and buying a well fitting wardrobe. The mid/lo...
by Avihihi
Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:56 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by MakingAComeback
Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

THE PHOENIX PROJECT WEEK 16 JACK HAMMERING!!!!!!! Got up, visualisations, sunrise, accountability call was postponed today due to Andys coaching call last night meaning us in Europe go to bed at 2am LOL. I didn't do the call, I do it once a month, or twice if I need a lot of help, but my accountabil...
by Holden
Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (MAC STANDS UP AND LEAVES ON DATE 25)

Good on you for staying polite and just getting up to leave. I did a similar thing years ago when a girl wouldn't stop being on her phone even after I respectfully told her that's impolite. I like telling that story on dates with other girls. It sends all the right messages: I go on dates, I don't t...
by Manganiello
Mon Mar 21, 2022 12:00 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manga - Approach Log

March 20 0/1 Been a while since I've done approach. Pretty much everything about it was hard, and all the old lessons became faint reminders. Like "oh right, I should've talked to the first girl I saw", "Oh I shouldn't think before the approach", "oh I need to pick a good venue again." Etc. Main ch...
by Noself
Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:35 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Noself’s AA Program Log Day 42 Done, 43a

Day 43b: HI-FIVE, YOU’RE CUTE + NAME, HANDSHAKE Total: 9 girls (11/21 girls) AA was mighty high for this day, it is pretty hard to get girls to stop after the initial ask for the hi-five. The hi-fives are getting hard to get out of them for some reason, unless I just appear weird to them. I don't f...