Search found 33 matches

Return

by Rice
Mon May 02, 2022 4:46 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tinder Profile Rating

I made some changes since last time. Is this any better? I know the last photo is kinda goofy but girls said they liked it.
by Rice
Mon May 02, 2022 2:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

DAY 126 : SMV work | Ovnidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

I really just want the bluepill dream too, with one really good girl. But I don't exactly have abundance either so maybe it would change if that happens.
by Rice
Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Where to find local wings?

Not sure if this is within forum rules but this is how I got introduced: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jGWhFvgqgLPQxyvB8DN--CiihoSqPNS-btHONa7OLRA/edit Several disclaimers though. The guy who maintains this document just owns the group chats but it can be hit or miss depending on the city. In ...
by Rice
Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Should You Use Enhancers For Approach Anxiaty

@september to be fair though I already did around 400 approaches before I used any drugs. I think this was about AA program, in which case I would say no drugs because the point is to experience and accept the anxiety.
by Rice
Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:14 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's california log - using looks as a shield for your own incompetence

Man, you are an inspiration! My history and stats are pretty similar to yours, so its a reminder I got no excuses.
by Rice
Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

DAY ?? :| Ovnidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

DAY 77 : On one hand, I don't really really like casual sex, my personality is more girlfriend oriented. On the other hand, I know i need the skills of a Casanova to end up in the best relationship. So I've got to go through this to be happier later and do not end up with a toxic gf again. This is ...
by Rice
Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

DAY 77 : archétype choosing :| Ovnidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

Why u don't wear lift ? I don't either, but I've got the extra compensated converses, and i can say that ppl look at u differently with +6 cm, and nobody gave me negative feelings about this. And i feel fucking well wearing them. I tried using a 6 cm insole once and did not notice much of a differe...
by Rice
Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Are my goals realistic?

How big is your city? How many people within 15-20 miles? Are you swiping left on over 75% girls? And listen to @Rags2Bitches, his input made a huge difference. If you look on my online log you'll see that he was commenting on a lot of my pics and then I started getting a lot of matches/dates. My c...
by Rice
Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:02 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A few new outfits

I am new myself but my first impression was "what a douche", esp the first one, so thats a very good thing :) .
by Rice
Wed May 11, 2022 8:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Short guy. What to put for height ?

I am 5'4 and mostly gotten success from tinder only. For the apps that require you to enter your height, what should I put for it? I do wear platform shoes sometimes that give me + 2 inches, and can maybe add a 1 inch lift before feet start to hurt while walking. But I feel like 5'6 or 5'7 is still ...
by Rice
Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Noself's Action Log: Down from 20% BF to 18%

28 July 2022 Raw thoughts after being angry, will still take action no bitching. “These fucking bitches, so fucking entitled fuckers, the amount of work that you have to for this fuck shit. Why the fuck am I so short, fucking fuck, they will never know true fucking loneliness they live such fucking...
by Rice
Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I, Rice, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously Goals: Get laid Improve fashion and style Get better pictures for online dating Talk to more girls Make new friends Continue fixing insecurities Get an abundance mindset / healthier view on relationships Gym consistently I ultimatel...
by Rice
Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What even is self love and confidence?

Hey guys, Something I have been struggling with lately is the whole idea of "be above average" in looks to get laid. Its repeated all the time on KYIL and GLL (Good Looking Loser), as well as various mentors in these communities. In theory I can see myself being above average in looks: I get a lot o...
by Rice
Thu May 25, 2023 4:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Committing myself to the AA program

Hey, whats up Asian cold approach bro. I am late to the party on this, but about the aspergers thing, I am also borderline aspergers. Not that theres anything inherently wrong about it, it can be an advantage because we are more logical people in general and our obsessions push us to do great things...