Search found 19 matches

Return

by pancakemouse
Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Best wat around a Tinder ban?

https://www.reddit.com/r/SwipeHelper/comments/rw4kpw/hard_reset_guide/ If I already did a face verification in the past will they recognize me if I make a new account but don't verify? I've seen reports of guys that have gotten recognized in this way, but it's unclear. It also doesn't really make s...
by Jhoe11
Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

"I, *Jhoe, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously." Right now, my goals are getting more dates as I'm pretty inexperienced on that area and to increase my social freedom as well as my looks. I'm working on each of them everyday but decided it is the best if I found people with sim...
by Manganiello
Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:11 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manga - HJ from korean girl

March 27/28 Date #4 - 4+ hrs of making out + HJ So this is the Korean girl. I love Koreans. This is the hottest girl I've been with since my day game lay on July 4th last year. Def. Hottest girl from online. 5'2" Nice ass. Nice tits. Nice face. Like everything. Anyway so this was attempt #2 for the...
by colgate
Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:50 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's chicago/iowa log - how to not be desperate when girls become closed off

Here's a fat update. So I flew into Chicago last Tuesday morning and did some daygame on Wednesday and Thursday. Then I met up with the gamecation group I met in Phoenix back in January to head over to Iowa City. You're probably like "colgate, who the FUCK lives in Iowa???". That's what I thought to...
by pancakemouse
Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's chicago/iowa log - how to not be desperate when girls become closed off

Insta dates: So instadates don't need to be a pull and sex close to be a win. I think a ton of guys assume this but its not really the most common way to get the sex from the girl you cold approached. What the instadate can be really effective in is letting you have that first "date" so when you ha...
by D4vidDG
Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:45 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

D4vid's Approach Log + Trying to sell a game

Hey guys. This is a log from yesterday. Approaching Approaching 7 approaches. Got 1 number. New Goal My new goal is to say "sexy" when I approach girls 30 times. I'm doing this to screen for girls that are looking for casual sex as me. 3/30 times I say "Hey, you're sexy" when approaching a girl. Dat...
by chocolate
Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Back from the Dead, Got Laid, Got Questions

Hey everyone, So its been a long time, I'll get you all up to date with what has been going on. Questions at the end. TLDR: AFTER 1.5-2 YEARS, COMPLETING MOST OF THE AA PROGRAM, I FINALLY LAID A COLD APPROACH AND DID IT ON THE FIRST DATE. So I stopped posting here in September, because I had two dat...
by Mimbe393939
Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:20 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mimbe393939 Public Approach Log

Good stuff man. When I first started going out to approach, I considered it a victory just to leave my house with the intention of approaching. Any approaches I made were considered a cherry on top. At this point it seems like you are already making approaches, so any approach you make is a victory...
by colgate
Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's nashville log - lost my vcard 3: ok this time for real lol

omfg i promise i didn’t make this story up it sounds freaking fake. the longer i put off writing this, the more the memory fades away and it’s hardly been 24 hours so it’s now or never. took me like 8 hours to write this entire thing in between getting distracted and downed energy drinks because i h...
by colgate
Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:44 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's nashville log - lost my vcard 3: ok this time for real lol

I was hoping I would get more exp by being able to get girls back at my place, but that hasn't worked out. The skills you've already learned from approach are still valuable. I wouldn't have been able to get this cheerleader lay if i didn't already know the basic principles of going from approach->...
by colgate
Sun Jul 03, 2022 9:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's nashville log - first 2 lays ever within 48 hours

If my first (legit) lay was the most magical experience I'll have, this report is going to be the easiest experience I'll ever have. here's the report on the first one again if you missed it: https://killyourinnerloser.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=37953#p37953 I woke up at 7pm today thanks to you guys...
by colgate
Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:14 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's nashville log - first 3 lays in 5 days, somehow

Met up with a hot black chick at a taco place from Tinder who had initially deferred. What's interesting is I had a date set up with this girl before I even had my first 2 lays, so if God rolled the dice differently, this could have very well been my first (or 0th) lay. The vibe on the date was very...
by Manganiello
Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

STICKY: Manga's Tinder Guide - Lessons from 9 girls in 6 weeks

I had a good start on tinder thanks to the guys on this community. This is me giving back. How I got 9 lays From Tinder in the Very first 6 weeks Why this exists Because I have a unique (possibly fleeting) perspective on racking lays quickly from day 1 of being online. And I want to share it. (I'm a...
by Manganiello
Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hard Reset Advice Requested

Regarding the IP address piece, I've heard that unplugging and replugging your modem is enough to change your IP address Everything sounds solid. But this part I'm not 100% sure about. Using phone data sounds better. Could always go to some local coffee shop that barely gets any customers and use t...
by colgate
Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's bulldog pen - (🎥 video logs) two dates, thoughts on being emotionally RETARDED

Voldemort's group would have been cheering you on for walking out on the date. In fact, they would have been like "I would have just walked off immediately after she said no without saying anything". :lol: Looking back, not the best strategy perhaps. Honestly they probably would have said I was bei...