Search found 16 matches

Return

by BouffeQ
Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Sounds like a great thread you guys are having, here I am. I, BouffeQ, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. French, but lived all my adult live abroad, currently on some touristy small European island. Some of the goals for 2020 by order of priority: -Go down to, and maintain 1...
by BouffeQ
Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Banned on Tinder AGAIN

I worked in the fraud and security department of a financial company, We detect our unwanted ex-customers creating new accounts by: Device IP address Credit card or other deposit method info Location Similar passwords, email addresses... We also often ban users on VPN, throwaway or weird email domai...
by BouffeQ
Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Times of day with the most girls

Am I the only one who is trying to go at the gym whenever there is the least people, no matter hot chicks or not? There is nothing that I hate more than waiting for a machine/bench/set of weights. Also, while watching some good ass is quite enjoyable, chicks tend to piss me off when they take a doze...
by BouffeQ
Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by BouffeQ
Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:39 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy Struggles with More Lockdown Insanity

Guys I totally get your point about the business closing down, and freedom of movement removed - but seriously, wearing a mask is no big deal and if that can reduce the number of infection by a tiny bit, there is no reason not to do it. You might feel that your government overreacts - and yeah maybe...
by BouffeQ
Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:30 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Feedback on Tinder photos requested

I mean dude - you must be matching like crazy with those pics... If that can help I would keep: -snake pic -military press -jump at the beach -behind the boat -your avatar -feet in the water I don't like the gun pics either and the towel on the dick pics, for some pics the lighting is meh and we do ...
by BouffeQ
Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:23 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Slight Edge for overcoming "nice guy" behaviors

I agree - it is fine to be nice. What is not fine is: -expect rewards/success/privileges/whatever for being nice (the typical 'I was nice to that girl and now she says she just want to be friend'). -stop yourself from doing whatever you want, because you are scared of someone thinking you might not ...
by BouffeQ
Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Kira asks for Tinder help

Decent, 1 and 5 would be the best of the second set. It feels low energy. Did you take them by yourself with a tripod?
by BouffeQ
Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:50 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Review needed. Getting no matches.

Welcome dude! Your hair look fabulous. Your set of photos gives a dark vibe, kinda feels like a vampire. It needs a bit more joy, and some variety. It's also kinda hard to figure out what body type you have.
by BouffeQ
Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:37 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dead Ends & Tire Kickers

Which one? Guessing same level of girls because if you look at a picture of Chad, compared to me, it's pretty clear I'd never come close to looking halfway as good, or tall. It just isn't possible. Looks is a huge factor for most attractive women, so how do I get Chad level girls with low level loo...
by BouffeQ
Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How to Fall In Love With the Process of Working Out

I never really fell in love with it, I just kept forcing myself, now it became a habit, kinda like brushing my teeth. I don't enjoy it, but if I don't do it I'd feel like crap.
by BouffeQ
Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

When did you move out of your parents' house?

Depends on too many factors. There is no good age to move. -Ability to pay the bills? How would a place in your budget looks like? -Need to save for a project or not really? -How many people in the appartment? Villa, or small flat? -City or village? How do you like the place you live in? Better care...
by BouffeQ
Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Best way to lose bodyfat?

Also, post your myFitnessPal logs. If you do not log food, you probably underestimate the calories you ingest. I struggled for years before understanding that.
by BouffeQ
Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tinder Platinum

Thank you. Ok if that includes Gold it's not that bad, like 4$ extra will give it a try. For the message sent before the match, can it be optimised or the still use to good old 'hey, you are sexy...'? I actually worked for a while for a similar app, not in the marketing department but this is defini...
by BouffeQ
Tue May 04, 2021 6:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ed's Tinder and Stuff - Video of getting 8 numbers in 4 hours

I loved the 'just more number than I expected!'. GG man. Seemed almost too easy to be true.