Search found 26 matches

Return

by Smicker
Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Hi everyone! I'm Philipp, from Sweden and have been somewhat active on GLL in 2019 and early this year. Corona made me fall back into old habits and destroyed some of the progress I made, so I restarted working towards my goals in late May. Most of the goals are fitness related, as my main goal righ...
by alfasauce
Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I, Juan Pablo aka alfasauce, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. 31 from Costa Rica 60+ lays Sports nutritionist, got a masters from an UK uni. Im all about gains and getting lean without drugs (oh its way harder). Currently working on my IG page and building an online busines...
by Gamuza78
Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hi guys

I, Gamuza, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I found this Andy site through Goodlookingloser

Goals:
- Get Laid (cause i don't...never)...pure and simple...improve my sex life...then we'll see
by nipple-flip
Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I, Chris aka nipple-flip, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. The tinder guide brought me here, but I'm more interested in introspecting and finding peace and meaning from within. 28M from USA Work as an associate at a consulting firm Goals (short term) - 1000lb powerlifting t...
by king87
Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I, king87 commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
by tenzinf92
Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tinder pics feedback

Ye I'm a bit late to the boat here but they do look a bit forced apart from the 4th one, which looks much more natural. Actually I had only seen your profile pic here on KYIL (which is the 4th one) before I came and looked on this thread and saw those other 3 photos. The vibe and idea I had of you h...
by terry_crews87
Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:57 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tinder pics feedback

Your avatar one is the best for sure. I would delete the third one if your using it. They all looked forced to me, except the forth one
by bigDICKGOD
Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:12 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

"I, bigDICKGOD , commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously." Goals for the year: 1) Fix my neurochemistry and issues with discipline -> Finding a good psychiatrist who does genetic testing for precision medicine and work on creating structures that improve my work ethic. 2) Find out...
by Radical
Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:27 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Banned on Tinder AGAIN

Move city dude

No point buying a ton of phones just for Alabama
by JamalHash123
Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:02 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tinder pics feedback

Fourth pic is best. The pic in your most recent post is bad because it's very obvious that you set up a camera on a tripod and then posed sideways in your backyard. It implies that you don't have anywhere cool to be other than your backyard and that you don't have anyone to take photos of you - soci...
by DNPTHC
Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:46 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tinder pics feedback

@BouffeQ

Those body fat tests tend to be horribly inaccurate. I’d say you have more than 10kg left to lose for abs.

To give you a frame of reference my pictures in my log are currently 13ish bf%

Dashed hopes is sitting around 9-10 I currently believe
by Sin Silver
Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Silver's Log

DAY 17 - Failed Sing the ABC stack to four girls 1st girl: ABCDEFG 2nd girl: ABCDEFG HIJKLMNOP 3rd girl: ABCDEFG HIJKLMNOP QRSTUV 4th girl: ABCDEFG HIJKLMNOP QRSTUV WXY &Z! So yeah, I have been dreading this one from the start. Everything I have done so far I've felt natural and confident. I was pre...
by Dewm
Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:00 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It finally happened

My super long ass dry spell has been broken. The last time I had sex was in May ish of 2019. I got busy with life and wasn't actively pursuing it. I got real close with a girl in December of 2019 but it was her first time so ultimarley I didn't wanna put any pressure on her. Then fucking covid hits ...
by Ed_
Mon May 03, 2021 2:39 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ed's Tinder and Stuff - No Tinder results, taking a break, focusing on in-person

Andy posted in his thread, but I'll post here too. Our two part interview on my journey so far: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUcLtSztIgU https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2arAXIw3MXg Also Social Animal posted the video he filmed of me approaching and 25 girls and getting 8 numbers within 4 hours: h...