Search found 4 matches

Return

by Lou
Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:19 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

DAY 83 : Urban tinder photoshoot | Ovnidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

@MakingAComeback thank for thinking about me, brother! I’m deeply touched. Here’s the big news : DAY 94 : 2nd lay of the year which lead me to 3 lays ever What happened since last post: Damn boys, sorry for not updating you. I did use my boosts since last time, I had like 50 matches. But facing thi...
by Lou
Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:01 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Does Anyone Have Experience Being a Sub?

I do but BDSM is something I was attracted to since an early age and the idea of women being powerful and evil fascinated me so it was something that I naturally pursued to experience. I had a girlfriend years ago who initially wasn't into BDSM but after watching some videos I showed her she kind of...
by Lou
Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Hello Everyone! This is Lou (Luis). I am based in Melbourne - Australia. I was in a happy relationship until 2 years ago which did not survive the first Covid lockdown. For the last 2 years I spend half of each year under lockdown and spent most of my time focused in other life goals which I have pr...
by Lou
Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:29 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hinge Anyone? - Feedback on Photos Needed

Hi Guys, As I am a musician (my dayjob is mortgage/finance broking but music is my passion) I have added a small video to my Hinge profile replacing one of the lower quality photos. It is taken from a friends/family gig I did at a friend's baby shower in November 2022. I think it would show an impor...