Search found 10 matches

Return

by D4vidDG
Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:58 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

finally manning up and starting the AA program

Hey man, it's obvious you've been trough a lot fo pain and difficulty. You're a fucking legend just for being brave enough to try to improve yourself despite of all the shit that is happening in your life. Most people let their circumstances stop them from achieving things. That puts you over 99% of...
by D4vidDG
Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Second Photoshoot. Any feedback? - Getting Laid + Trying to sell a game

Hey guys. It's been quite a long time. So after traveling to Miami and doing the challenge of approaching a girl every day, I came back to Colombia and I wanted to keep approaching with renewed energy. Before Miami, I was trying to complete the AA program. But after I made 18 approaches or so, I tho...
by september
Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

In Cologne there is like a big clock every 200 meters and it causes me to miss the chance to talk to a girl because every drill starts with asking the time and i can not do it when there a big fucking clock near me . any advice ?? Embrace the uselessness of your questions. The whole point is that y...
by notAndy
Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

i think the causes of my shortcoming today are a mixture of a really bad fucking weather I know what you're talking about. I had a similar experience today (on day 16). I don't know if it's just in our heads or if people are more stand-offish when it's colder/raining/snowing. If you dare, you could...
by notAndy
Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

notAndy's AA Program Log - Day 16b (not all progress happens on the outside)

Day 16b Asking for high-fives was difficult today. For about twenty minutes I was walking around and asked for high-fives, although not many. For most women I initially wanted to approach I came up with an excuse why I couldn't. After a few unsuccessful attempts I wanted to quit the drill. I asked m...
by notAndy
Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

notAndy's AA Program Log - Day 16c (letting go actually works!)

Day 16c Last night I started re-reading "Letting Go" by David Hawkins. The first time I read it I didn't even finish the book and felt it wasn't really helpful. I'm only 20 or so pages in but this time I felt there is something I must have missed on my first read. I decided to incorporate letting go...
by notAndy
Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

notAndy's AA Program Log - Day 16d (no more high-fives - for now)

Day 16d I did it! I finished my drill. I got ten high-fives during my lunch break (got two more yesterday after updating my log), including two from women who were smoking and one who was eating. Today I had to do a ton of approaches (which was pretty easy) to get the high-fives, but I didn't care t...
by notAndy
Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

notAndy's AA Program Log - Day 17a (am I in hell?)

Day 17a 3x sing ABCDEFG to a girl, leave. sing ABCDEFG HIJKLMNOP to a girl, leave. sing ABCDEFG HIJKLMNOP QRSTUV to a girl, leave. sing ABCDEFG HIJKLMNOP QRSTUV WXY&Z to a girl, leave. Challenge: Sing the ABCs over and over until the girl leaves. This drill is hard. I struggled with day 16 quite a b...
by notAndy
Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:56 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

notAndy's AA Program Log - Day 17b (when you're going through hell, keep going)

Day 17b 35 minutes. That's all it took to sing the ABC 12 times (13 actually). I'm so glad I pushed myself today to do the whole drill. Initially it wasn't easy. I vividly remembered my first attempt and how uncomfortable that made me feel. However, unlike on Tuesday, today the drill got easier the ...
by notAndy
Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:18 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

notAndy's AA Program Log - Day 19b (silent stares, silent stares everywhere)

Day 19b Finished the Bieber-haircut drill. The drill was definitely easier than last time, but the awkwardness of asking a stranger "how's it going" and not receiving any answer (except from two people) never went fully away. Also, I got the impression people knew I was messing with them when I said...