Search found 4 matches

Return

by drifter
Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How to stop feeling despair?

ok here's a link to my tinder profile https://tinder.com/@liftbig. I'm going to try more approaches tomorrow. Trying to get at least 3. So far my mood hasn't been that great to do more at once. Props for posting your Tinder profile. You really need to improve your photos, they are quite bad. #1 sel...
by MILFandCookies
Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Calling out randomness when approaching college girls?

When I say college girls, I mean 18-22 I am a senior at my university and, for a lot my dates, I've been told that I am the first guy who ever approached them out on campus. I feel like sometimes this works as a detriment to me because it's so far outside the expected behavior of people my age that...
by pancakemouse
Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Openers

In general openers aren't that important cause once you swing through the open they will completely forget what you said. But if you want an overanalysis, here's how I think about them: - I will always prefer a situational opener over a canned one - Openers should be as unique and calibrated to the ...
by Crisis_Overcomer
Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:25 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How to keep energetic while approaching

How the hell do you guys approach 20+ girls a day while I'm exhausted having to do this exchange with only 4 girls? If you come from a PUA background, you might pressure yourself to do certain things. I was reading Nick Krauser's Daygame Mastery and was overwhelmed with the "checkpoints". You might...