Search found 44 matches

Return

by Olafsmash
Mon May 02, 2022 3:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

iPhone Necessary? Apple-ist dating market?

lmao i'll do a lot of things to improve my chances but buying an iphone is not one of them
those girls are trash and can piss off
also fresh and fit is garbage
by ScottyGll
Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

SCOTTY'S SECTION: The Progress Journal Of A Living Legend - Scotty of GLL

Hey guys thank you so much Ravi. Hopefully I can help out some guys on here it seems like a very positive atmosphere and place for progress and growth. I’ve had quite an interesting journey and I continue to really maximize this opportunity to help others as well I simultaneously learning and growin...
by roykingatx
Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

notAndy's AA Program Log - Day 46. Finished :)

Hell yes dude! Good job.

Just the start but it's a good start!
by michaelho068
Sat Dec 31, 2022 6:30 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Congrats bro! Finished right before year end
by RogerRoger
Sat Dec 31, 2022 9:53 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Day 46 "I know this random but I thought you were cute and wanted to say hi", Leave. "I know this random but I thought you were cute and wanted to say hi", I'm [Name], Leave. "I know this random but I thought you were cute and wanted to say hi", I'm [Name], Handshake, Leave. "I know this random but...
by Kressh
Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Kressh's AA Log Thread

Day 4 I did this one in about an hour, super easy. The first two were right outside my dorm waiting for the bus. The rest were on my way to or at the gym. I like to lift on Tuesdays, box on Thursdays, and longform cardio on Saturdays; so I figure there is no excuse to increase that and try to get o...
by Kressh
Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Happy to be here. I am a student and music producer from Utah. I, Kressh, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. I've been stuck in the avoidance and self-sabotage phase for about a year now after losing 70lbs. I feel like I'm on track to becoming attractive and its time to put i...
by Myka
Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I, Myka, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. About me: While I don't think I have limiting beliefs, I am awful at taking action and I truly want to change that. So hello, let's obliterate our goals. My goals are: To clean up my room (it's a never ending pursuit isn't it). Get...
by Chemguy3
Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hey guys, my name is Joe and I'm a 30 year old analyst living in London.

My Goal:
- Complete the approach anxiety programme, no matter how long it takes.
by Crimson
Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Day 9 - AA Program

Day 8m - AA Program -Time, Leave (talk to very first girl you see; DONT let her slip by) -Time, Directions, Leave -Time, Directions, Have you been there?, Leave -Time, Directions, Have you been there?, Do you like it?, Leave Day 8 done bitches! Asked the first girl I saw for time, she was a cute gi...
by Gabi
Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How do you make people feel good when they're around you?

Hey, Just like you, i was in a situation were i couldn't have a conversation, even small talk to someone was weird and you could feel that people didn't really wanted to talk to me. Yet i figured it out and fixed it, now it's easy for me to have conversation and get friends. There is basically 3 poi...
by countingsheep7878
Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Why an Abundance Mentality is so Important

Are you getting laid a lot? If not, I kind of feel this is a cope. Is it the case you knew she was going to reject your ass anyway and so you preemptively rejected her to save your ego? I think you should have at least gone for the smash if you thought she was hot. Chances are she would have ghoste...
by aboudez123
Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:06 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

finally manning up and starting the AA program

I went out today in order to redo the day 9 drill and to build some confidence . I ve spoken only to 4 girls . I was anxious and was letting a lot of girls pass by . I was angry at myself because ive already done it and had little to no problems doing it but i could no do it today. Ive felt like im ...
by aboudez123
Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

finally manning up and starting the AA program

day 5 redo : Walk up to 5 women and ask them for the time. LEAVE. Walk up to 5 women again an ask them for the time, but do the drill faster. LEAVE. Weather was shitty and it took me a little bit to start . asked the first 5 women about time in like 20 min . I did the second set of 5 women in 8 minu...