Search found 100 matches

Return

by Mimbe393939
Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Organdroid's Tinder Crusade

Your new pictures are super low value, it looks like you just woke up and threw on some household outfit and went outside and shot some pics lmao Your style needs a complete overall https://killyourinnerloser.com/style-guide/ Start here, like musashi6511 mentioned, a lot of new guys including myself...
by Mimbe393939
Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:57 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I, Mimbe393939, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. 24 year olds living in Canada Short term goals -Hit 10 different lays in one year Long term goals -Become a home owner -Start a home improvement YouTube channel for passive income/fun hobby -Make money off investing in crypt...
by Mimbe393939
Mon May 30, 2022 1:34 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tinder pictures critique + any useable photos?

These are some of my first photos from my iPhone + tripod and with the combination of shooting alone. I am obviously not going to use these anywhere, as they scream loner + terrible quality. PHOTO2.jpg FINAL PIC + Brightness.png Now this is when I got my Nikon D3500 + 50mm f/1.8g Lens and started to...
by Mimbe393939
Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:01 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mimbe393939 Progress Log - LAY REPORTS / UPDATES

After setting up my tinder profile enough to get me some matches here and there while it's not yet optimized, I decided it's time for me to start approaching regularly. The goal is 50 lifetime approaches, after that I can start setting more realistic goals once I beat some of my AA. I went out to a ...
by Mimbe393939
Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:35 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mimbe393939 Public Approach Log

APPROACH DAY 2 Let's start off how day 2 went down. Whenever I have been to the downtown mall, I have seen a lot of volume of single girls that is the only thing I am comfortable approaching at this moment in time. Also a University Campus is within walking distance, so downtown mall is exactly whe...
by Mimbe393939
Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:20 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Good stuff man. When I first started going out to approach, I considered it a victory just to leave my house with the intention of approaching. Any approaches I made were considered a cherry on top. At this point it seems like you are already making approaches, so any approach you make is a victory...
by Mimbe393939
Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:27 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

APPROACH DAY 3 OUT OF 4 I had set up a date with a girl from OLD at the high volume mall downtown to initially meet up. I was feeling like I wanted a comical story, so that's exactly what I did, but I got lucky on this one. I purposely got to the Mall an hour early to do some approaches before my d...
by Mimbe393939
Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

APPROACH DAY 5 OUT OF 6 I did 11 approaches, I won't be writing them so detailed as the others as my volume is starting to pick up/starting to feel less and less anxious about it and just going in, I felt as something clicked I was not so much in my own head and just going in. Not many notable ones...
by Mimbe393939
Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

APPROACH DAY 6/14/2022 Got 8 solo approaches, no notable ones. Just me getting BF excuses/thank yous/they walk away, some girls seemed very flattered which felt good I guess. I had a decent conversation with one asian girl who was on the way to meet her friend, I asked for her number at the end but...
by Mimbe393939
Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:09 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tinder pictures critique + any useable photos?

Photos 4 and 7 from your first post are really good. These will not need to be updated for a long time. I really don't like the open jacket one, in general shirtless photos are hard to pull off without proper context, and your one lacks it. Thank you for the feedback, I agree not much context/story...
by Mimbe393939
Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Kickstarting fat loss

As someone who lost 45lbs, you can see in my progress log my before + after pictures. I recommend Keto diet, IF on an empty stomach. I got most of my results from IF and working my blue collar job on an empty stomach for 6 hours + eating cleaner cutting out starchy carbs like bread,potatoes,oats. N...
by Mimbe393939
Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rottweilers' Log

Lonely_Rottweiler wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:08 pm
The second has animation been rendered!
Love your work man looks so awesome, keep killing it!
by Mimbe393939
Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

APPROACH DAY 6/18/2022 Got 9 solo approaches, 1 number at the mall. Lot of a BF excuses, had one that fairly taken back/not responsive at all, I said to her not interested? She said yes, I just said ok could have said something smiled and walked off lmao. NOTEABLE APPROACHES: I see a girl walking s...
by Mimbe393939
Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:47 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds

2. I know it is a crutch that I won't need as I get more approaches under my belt, but anything you guys did when starting out to warm up for the first one or two approaches before you got momentum? I have a ritual I always do before I start approaching, I buy a water from the convivence store in t...
by Mimbe393939
Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Feedback for my first online dating profile

Considering getting some edge to you, necklaces, rings, bracelets a watch. Look at Radicals style guide for more fashion advice, go on Pinterest and copy the masculine looking fashion models. Nothing about you screams player, you look very nice and pleasant. It isn't inherently a bad thing, but if y...