Search found 579 matches

Return

by Manganiello
Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello - April 13 (5)

April 13 (5) summary 5 approaches 2 total blow offs 2 sort-of blow offs 1 convo I think Korea is a country where how you stop a girl REALLY matters. I knew this going in, but it's quite difficult. Anyway I don't want to analyse it too much. I don't have enough data to make any conclusions. other st...
by ScottyGll
Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:18 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

SCOTTY'S SECTION: The Progress Journal Of A Living Legend - Scotty of GLL

Just a recent update. Started working with Jack Chen. I’m pretty sure he’s a member here on KillYourInnerLoser. He had a good amount of success using andys tinder guide. He just needs to learn how to translate that sexual escalation used on Tinder dates into cold approaches and instant dates. We’re ...
by Manganiello
Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello - April 9 (6)

April 10 (5) Probably like 9 approaches. But im only counting 5. 5 went like this: 3 ignored/had no English 2 didn't fully stop and engage enough to have a full convo. Bitched out on 4.. - 2 girls could understand me but ignored. I know that's common in Asia and you just push through but didn't do ...
by MakingAComeback
Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello - April 9 (6)

WE'RE BACK IN BUSINESS BROTHER

ITS SUMMER TIME SOON

ITS GRINDING SEASON

IT'S SLAYING PUSSY SEASON

WE'RE BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER

-Ravi
by Manganiello
Sun Apr 09, 2023 12:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello - In Seoul

April 9 (6) Approaches Finally got real approaches in. 6 approaches 2 IDs 2 blow outs (no English) 2 walked away mindset Lessons I'm writing this purely for my own reference here - Build yourself by doing progressively harder stuff each day. Where asking for time is hard. And then giving a compleme...
by Bman
Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:31 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - Couple New Photos

Continuing to update the photos on my profiles. I started messaging girls on Hinge again this week and will say that the Jason Momoa ripoff has increased the quality of matches at least +.5 to +1. Also I'm actually getting matches on Bumble with it also. Thats pretty fucking cool. Anyways, here's a ...
by Wnyhg
Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Boys, feeling real down.

Go ahead and take a look at my avatar. I look like a morbidly obese Ming the merciless. Guess what happens to me on an almost daily basis with woman, work and attempts at integrating into society? I’m either invisible or mocked and scorned and get little respect despite everything. It’s brutal. Ther...
by ScottyGll
Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hey man thanks for the questions. No I don’t live that reckless lifestyle anymore. And yes I’m actively involved in picking up women. I’m just more mature and I’ve learned from my past not to make the same mistakes over and over. And very much the fundamentals remain the same. Right now I’m offering...
by colgate
Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:12 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's training log - mouse to bulldog

i benched 2 plates (100kg/220lbs) for the first time ever!!!!
by ScottyGll
Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hey guys thank you so much Ravi. Hopefully I can help out some guys on here it seems like a very positive atmosphere and place for progress and growth. I’ve had quite an interesting journey and I continue to really maximize this opportunity to help others as well I simultaneously learning and growin...
by MakingAComeback
Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hi all, This will be Scotty's Section, where he can post his journey, his thoughts, and we can all push him and give back to this incredible man who is so important for our community Here is a recent interview kyil_andy did with Scotty ( ScottyGll ) Here is some background information on Scotty. Sco...
by ScottyGll
Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

"I, Scotty, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously"

I’m very happy to be here.

GLL is alive
by MakingAComeback
Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

"I, Scotty, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously" I’m very happy to be here. GLL is alive Cannot believe the KING IS BACK The Greatest of All Time - Scotty! This man is a fucking inspiration SCOTTY IS IN THE HOUSE! We are beyond honoured to see this kyil_andy Radical Crisis_Ove...
by ninjaboynaru
Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rate Ninja's Photos - Ninja Shoot

Ninjas Photo shoot #2 It's hard to judge my own photos after I've been looking at them for so long. Please tell me what you think and which ones I should put on Tinder. NOTE: I know the lighting is bad in some of them. I can edit that later. Thank you IMG_2741.jpg IMG_2703.jpg IMG_2651-Edit.jpg IMG...