Search found 12 matches

Return

by SpicyBoi
Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How to stop watching P?

ziva I’m going to give a different perspective (including my experience) on this. A lot of guys think they are the king when they quit masturbation cold turkey, or do this “semen retention”’stuff but I think it’s a load of bullshit. It’s kind of like that MGTOW movement or whatever it’s called thes...
by SpicyBoi
Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:05 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You Must Read Game Solved by Game Solved

Doesn’t need to be so complicated- Spam approaching or not it doesn’t matter, as long as you are going in with intent and follow through with it with each girl. It’s much better to approach 1 girl and try to touch and kiss her and get rejected, than it is to do 40 retard approaches where you’re half...
by SpicyBoi
Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:18 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I, SpicyBoi, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. Hey guys. I'm Spicy, 26, and originally from the UK. I am a traveller at heart and am currently backpacking around South America. Long time lurker of GLL/KYIL, although you may actually know me if you've listened to Andy's epis...
by SpicyBoi
Wed May 18, 2022 9:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How to stop feeling despair?

AmericanAndy Keep going with cold approach. Whilst I'm using Tinder as well, I do agree that cold approach feels more human and I also definitely prefer it. When you cold approach, have you got a plan in mind or are you just spamming whichever girl you see? Are you trying to get physical.. kiss the...
by SpicyBoi
Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Toast's Japan CA log - First ever streets to sheets. Hooked up in under 2 hours after meeting

approach every single hot chick you see. You never know who might be the one that pulls home 100% agree here. It’s more about getting over the ego, and those silly excuses guys often say like don’t spam approach etc. “ You never know ” is what I repeat to myself daily doing this stuff. From there l...
by SpicyBoi
Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jhoe's log

caico11 Good work man. Here’s something you can try… when you next introduce yourself and shake her hand, try holding her hand until she takes it back. This changes everything. Girls that give you a number after are in my experience much less likely to flake (they’ll know what the deal is, and actu...
by SpicyBoi
Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (LAY #8: DOMINEERING POSH GIRL)

MakingAComeback Love the amount of detail you write in these posts man. Got a couple of things I wanted to share below… I try to put it in, and we’re not hard enough. “Haven’t you seen the size of my boobs? Get hard!” I tell her I need some water, and I’m going to punish her for this. Good attitude...
by SpicyBoi
Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spider’s Progress Log 🕷 DAY 365: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 365 PROJECT COMPLETE! 💯

@Spider Jerusalem

Congrats man. Make sure to soak it all up, that’s a lot of changes in one year. Then onto the next one 💪🏼
by SpicyBoi
Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Constant anxiety from AA program

michaelho068 I’ve approached over 2000 women and still feel anxiety, sometimes I even mumble my words and get those butterflies time and time again. Still get laid a tonne. If you want to get good at getting approaching/getting laid, then the goal isn’t to feel zero anxiety at all per se, but just ...
by SpicyBoi
Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Travel Advice - Want to learn how to transition from rooted homebody to world explorer

NightRoller Feel like I can help a lot here, since that’s all I’ve been doing the past 2 years (I also run a travel blog giving advice for budget travellers). 1. I booked a ticket and arrived only with enthusiasm on mind. Like with anything else, it’s really something that you just do and learn (si...
by SpicyBoi
Tue Feb 28, 2023 5:01 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If Scotty changed your life, consider donating (Andy's Log)

I'll be interviewing Scotty (Brian Harris) in a couple days, should be fun. Really looking forward to hearing this. Was always an idol for me, but not just for getting laid. This guy is a solid example in teaching that we’re 100% responsible for handling any barriers we have in our own way. More im...
by SpicyBoi
Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Physical Escalation on Dates

Hey man, when it comes to dates there’s no need to wait for tension or anything like that - she’s already there and most likely keen, it’s just up to you to lead the way home. Best thing is to not overcomplicate it with too many techniques. I’d say a hug at the start, hold their hand at some point a...