Search found 4 matches

Return

by Thebastard
Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (FACING THE AA DRAGON, EXTREME PANIC ATTACKS & HATRED)

Hey brother. Seems like you are in a very dark place. You know you’d be amazed at the myriad of attempted systems of controls I’ve tried to integrated into my life in order to not become periodically crushed by feelings of rage and neuroticism. Even though I’ve made great progress in this regard by ...
by Spider Jerusalem
Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spider’s Progress Log 🕷 Day 270: LAY 11 - Paramedic Chick 🚑 and Date with a Daddy's Girl 📅

Day 270: 07/07/2022 ✅ LAY 11 - Paramedic Chick 🚑 and Date with a Daddy's Girl 📅 LAY 11 - Paramedic Chick 🚑 What a night I've had 👄 Just slept with one of the best looking girls I've ever been with 💯 Paramedic chick came over today and Fuck me, is she cute 👀 Red long hair, tattoos, D cups, slim body...
by Bman
Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon’s 365 Days of Masculine, Self-affirming Action: Day 4

Day 5 Actions taken: Affirmations Call with MakingAComeback Great chat with MAC today. As we talked about on the call, it's so beneficial as a man to surround yourself with other men who are putting in the work. He's a good man and grateful to get know him better today. Finished photography portfol...
by Bman
Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - 14 Lays in My Rookie Year on KYIL; Thank you guys.

This week’s reflection Apps Starting to pick back up after the holidays. Will finally get an accurate gauge of the photos I took before winter. Dates Friday: Lay 17: Ad Girl: https://killyourinnerloser.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=48953#p48953 First lay from Fetlife. Going to keep testing out this av...