Search found 4 matches

Return

by TheRealGizmo
Thu May 05, 2022 8:31 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Advice on starting Kratom delivery business

You would need to find a solid indonesian supplier probably and I'm sure if you put on the packaging "Not for human consumption" or something like that you'd be fine. I've actually thought about this myself, but wouldn't want to have kilos on kilos of the shit laying around if it was illegal. You co...
by TheRealGizmo
Sun May 08, 2022 7:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Clothes and Sunglasses

I like the big black sunglasses. Definitely pretty sick. I kinda get gay vibes from some of the outfits, but to each their own. I personally really like football/hockey jerseys, maybe some workout clothes, and of course you can never go wrong with a nice button up with khakis/khaki shorts. Then agai...
by TheRealGizmo
Thu May 26, 2022 8:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Are any of these photos worth editing?

I think the pics look good. Leather jacket probably isn't something I would go for nowadays, but to each their own. If you feel like editing them then go ahead man. I think the #1 thing that would help catapult your results is getting a cleaner hair cut. You got a good build/face, but the long hair ...
by TheRealGizmo
Sun May 29, 2022 8:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Radical honesty in club game

I've done stuff like that during day game but I would word it a little differently. Something like "Hey, you're just like so hot I had to come up and say something." I imagine in a club atmosphere it would look something like "I know this is weird/random but you're just like so hot. Follow me real q...