Return

by notAndy
Fri May 20, 2022 8:19 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Upstart's AA Program Log

Upstart wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 3:23 am
Also, how do I embed this video so that it appears here?
Just post the YouTube link like this (without the space after //):

https:// youtu.be/VIhN8RUvhEQ
by pancakemouse
Mon May 23, 2022 1:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Upstart's AA Program Log

I've been spending like water on room adornments, necessities, and clothes. I feel like I've got everything I need in terms of clothes and I really like what I have to work with. As for DAY 5, I beat that fairly easily as well. I started with three approaches in Goodwill ending with a cute girl com...
by Olafsmash
Sat May 28, 2022 10:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jävlar i Min Själ ITS FINALLY DONE

Upstart wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 10:41 pm
FUCKING HELL, that's cool! Love to see it.
Minecraft IRL, lol.
thanks, buff guy!
by pancakemouse
Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Upstart's AA Program Log

I feel like I need to meet more like minded guys in my area, but ever since RSD groups shut down, I basically have no simple way of reaching them for now. Check this out: https://www.gameglobal.net/groups/ I'm a bit skeptical of the "men's group" just from the name alone. There are a lot of dating ...
by pancakemouse
Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:12 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Upstart's AA Program Log

I swiped my limit in both Tinder and Bumble before switching to Hinge...which was GARBAGE in terms of choice. I swear, the algorithm is sending me 3's (at best) on purpose. To me, the body of a big fat bitch shows me a lack of discipline and willingness to take care of one's self. There's more leew...
by roykingatx
Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:56 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Upstart's AA Program Log

https://youtu.be/M_9NPucOgNw Dunno if I've said this before, but Low Self-Esteem is just a bad habit. But I'll get to that in a sec. I went out again for night drill 21. No attempts today. Might consider getting tipsy before I try, who knows. I was a bit more loose tonight, though. Asked a couple g...
by twonightstander
Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:28 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Bman
Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Upstart's AA Program Log

Upstart wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:48 pm
Met her at the Domain in Austin TX
Hey there are quite a few guys in ATX area: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1258

You have been putting in the work with the AA program. Keep going, man. DM if want to meetup for cold approaching in ATX.
by pancakemouse
Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Upstart's AA Program Log

She seemed okay, but mentioned being depressed and homesick, and not having accessed to her meds which were at her mother's place whom she left weeks ago. She's now in a dingy hotel room on the other side of town. Seems likely that her disinterest in sex was cause by her being depressed. During dep...