Search found 386 matches

Return

by Bman
Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon’s 365 Days of Masculine, Self-affirming Action: Day 125-131

So a little while ago I seen a few guys mentioning in Olafsmash’s log about him being more interested in getting validation from the lay, rather than the actual lay. It made me think about my actions posting here. Of course I, like the rest of us, want the respect of those I respect and want the “go...
by Bman
Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - Lesson learned in Harem Management; 2 No Pull Dates

Update Girls Spiritual Girl: Currently still doing the egg freeze thing. It takes a lot. Supposed to link back up at the end of the month. But its obviously been a long time since the last time we seen each other. So we will see. Alright, now like any good scientist would do, they confess when thei...
by Bman
Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy's Log - Asking for Your Help

You might also try munch. It's an AI tool that cuts up your videos into shorts for social media. Just drop in your URL and 30 minutes later the AI spits out 20-30 vids based with ratings on virality, comprehension, and most searched terms on the internet. I've used it before and will say its not per...
by Bman
Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello - April 9 (6)

Great to see you back and settling into Seoul. Ready to see you slay.
by Bman
Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - Breakup with Spiritual Girl & How to "End" Things Like a Gentlemen So You Keep The Door Open

Break-up with Spiritual Girl All of us write reports for how we start a relationship with a girl, but very few ever write how to end it. I believe it’s just as important to have skill in ending a relationship. You can turn a long beautiful relationship with the most wonderful experiences into shit ...
by Bman
Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - Yoga Flow for Sexual Health & Performance

Yo @Bman , what sources did you use to find all the pictures for your storyboard? Just google images? That is a great idea, I plan on doing the same. Fucking well done man. Yes, mostly google images. But you'll see I found a few people who closely resemble what I'm aiming for and found multiple ima...
by Bman
Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:31 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - Couple New Photos

Continuing to update the photos on my profiles. I started messaging girls on Hinge again this week and will say that the Jason Momoa ripoff has increased the quality of matches at least +.5 to +1. Also I'm actually getting matches on Bumble with it also. Thats pretty fucking cool. Anyways, here's a ...
by Bman
Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - 1 Lay; Bman to Bmaxxed ideas

This week’s reflection Girls Monday: Lay #20: Psychedelic Girl: https://killyourinnerloser.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1536&start=45 She’s also coming with me to my new munch this upcoming Monday. We’ll see how this one plays out. Ad Girl: Tried getting her over on Friday after I had a date can...
by Bman
Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy's Log - Women are just humans with a pussy

kyil_andy , just popping in to say your content has really improved lately. In some of your early podcasts you would talk in circles, stating the same point. You are much more articulate now. There is more of a flow, and when you do reiterate an earlier point, is done so with a new example or moves...
by Bman
Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:45 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon’s 365 Days of Masculine, Self-affirming Action: Day 120

Ok, so I thought hard about what you guys said Holden & AskTheDom . My first thought was "but what gives me the right to tell them what to do yet. I've not given anything yet." Then I really thought about this... Like saying no to a potential customer that when asked "how much money you have right n...
by Bman
Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon’s 365 Days of Masculine, Self-affirming Action: Day 119 - Selling tickets

Day 120 Actions taken: Affirmations 2nd meditation in the afternoon Men's Group --------------------- Date cancelled for today. First time I've ever had a negative response from the cocky date confirmation. I knew what she was going to say when I asked for feedback, but always good to check anyways...
by Bman
Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon’s 365 Days of Masculine, Self-affirming Action: Day 118

Day 119 Actions taken: Affirmations 2nd meditation in the afternoon Ran my munch Selling tickets for the fetish party To ensure this thing is not a sausage fest, I started reaching out to girls who RSVP'd maybe to previous munches. Particularly starting with the attractive ones. Already started sel...
by Bman
Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - Yoga Flow for Sexual Health & Performance

I'd love to hear more about this: got a link or a file you could share? Here you are, good sir. Hope its helpful to you and the rest of the gents. Combines practices from tantra, yoga, Bodyweight Warrior (Tom Merrick), and Foundation Training (Eric Goodman). https://youtu.be/9PYAy-3YBmE -----------...
by Bman
Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon’s 365 Days of Masculine, Self-affirming Action: Day 118

Day 118

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • 2nd meditation in the afternoon
  • Sunday self care day
Also I recorded the yoga flow yesterday, @Manly Cockfellow. Currently uploading to YouTube. Will post when it's finished.