Search found 519 matches

Return

by Manganiello
Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello - April 13 (5)

April 13 (5) summary 5 approaches 2 total blow offs 2 sort-of blow offs 1 convo I think Korea is a country where how you stop a girl REALLY matters. I knew this going in, but it's quite difficult. Anyway I don't want to analyse it too much. I don't have enough data to make any conclusions. other st...
by MakingAComeback
Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello - April 9 (6)

WE'RE BACK IN BUSINESS BROTHER

ITS SUMMER TIME SOON

ITS GRINDING SEASON

IT'S SLAYING PUSSY SEASON

WE'RE BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER

-Ravi
by AskTheDom
Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon’s 365 Days of Masculine, Self-affirming Action: Day 123

Bman wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:56 pm
I was one of the few
If you see in FetLife how many guys claim they are Dom, but in reality are weak snakes hunting for pussy.

Being a Dom, when you know what it means, it's fucking hard work.
by Manganiello
Sun Apr 09, 2023 12:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello - In Seoul

April 9 (6) Approaches Finally got real approaches in. 6 approaches 2 IDs 2 blow outs (no English) 2 walked away mindset Lessons I'm writing this purely for my own reference here - Build yourself by doing progressively harder stuff each day. Where asking for time is hard. And then giving a compleme...
by Sewerdog
Wed Sep 06, 2023 4:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sewerdog's log

Where's ma fuckin DOG at? Hey MAC thanks for checking in! I'm in the coaching group right now so have been posting in there. I'm in the process of moving to a big city (Nottingham) right now and I can also do cold approach so its been a blast. Also getting some photos done with Joe from dating unch...
by AskTheDom
Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon’s 365 Days of Masculine, Self-affirming Action: Day 120

Bman wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:45 am
I see how this also applies in the date.
My man! You made the step.

I'd give you my Dom hat if you were here
by AskTheDom
Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:13 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

For all I know, I was dodging a bullet. You did. S I told to all the girls coming to a bdsm appointment "look good for daddy" The ones that always fought back were the ones that had issues to be resolved. No, we aren't doing this as a therapy to fix your issues, you will pay a therapist - you meet ...
by Holden
Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:38 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Also I was kind of turned off if she was going to judge that fast from one text. ... For all I know, I was dodging a bullet. You did dodge a bullet. I tell girls to wear high heels all the time. If they give me attitude like that girl did, I just cancel. Some girls really hate the idea of having to...
by Manly Cockfellow
Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon’s 365 Days of Masculine, Self-affirming Action: Day 119 - Selling tickets

AskTheDom wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:44 pm
Then I came to the conclusion that allowing others to please me was the best way to please them
Well said 🫡

Applies just as well to game/dating in my opinion
(as in women love a man who says here's exactly what I want/how you can please me)
by AskTheDom
Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon’s 365 Days of Masculine, Self-affirming Action: Day 119 - Selling tickets

may be topping and doing things to her, but I'm never truly dominating her because I'm not fully taking the benefit for my own desires Exactly the point my man. She is gifting you her submissives so you can be the Dom she craves. But to be whole you need to know if that’s exactly what you want and ...
by AskTheDom
Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - Couple New Photos

Continuing to update the photos on my profiles. I started messaging girls on Hinge again this week and will say that the Jason Momoa ripoff has increased the quality of matches at least +.5 to +1. Also I'm actually getting matches on Bumble with it also. Thats pretty fucking cool. Anyways, here's a...
by MILFandCookies
Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:12 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - Couple New Photos

Continuing to update the photos on my profiles. I started messaging girls on Hinge again this week and will say that the Jason Momoa ripoff has increased the quality of matches at least +.5 to +1. Also I'm actually getting matches on Bumble with it also. Thats pretty fucking cool. Anyways, here's a...
by komeback_kile
Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon’s 365 Days of Masculine, Self-affirming Action: Day 114

... For those unfamiliar with the WOC, taking means you are taking an action for your own benefit, done to another person who is willingly allowing it. Accepting means you are accepting a benefit from another person who is giving it to you from their actions. I've almost always put myself in the se...
by Manly Cockfellow
Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon’s 365 Days of Masculine, Self-affirming Action: Day 115

When I'm having sex, I may be topping and doing things to her, but I'm never truly dominating her because I'm not fully taking the benefit for my own desires. There's a lack of integrity there which can make me timid. I hold back. I don't ask for what I want Very important insights. If it helps at ...
by MILFandCookies
Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Haircut and Facial Hair Feedback

The haircut I like. An even closer fade would be ideal in my opinion, with a spiked up look. 1-mens-spiky-undercut-haircut.jpg As for the facial hair, first off shave your neck so it lines your jawline like these photos I took a few months ago. This accentuates your jawline instead of hiding it: Lin...