Search found 15 matches

Return

by benstrong26
Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Hi guys, 35 y/o newbie here from Australia. Short story is I was married for around 10 years, supported my wife to reach her goals (finishing uni, big wedding, buy a house etc) and now that she has a sweet job and I left my job to study at uni I'm suddenly not good enough for her (familiar story ri...
by Sin Silver
Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:48 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Feedback on appearance

My advice is to keep you head as clean shaven as possible.

Neatly shaven and bold is a statement that your in control of your appearance. But that little bit of fuzz kills that vibe.
by shakirsux
Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:01 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Feedback on appearance

Thanks for all the feedback gents improving my self one step at a time
by Redtater
Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hi everyone. My name's Phil, I'm a 27 year old from Canada. I found this forum from TRP and really like the energy - its positive and proactive. First forum account I've made since I was like 14. Looking forward to getting to know the community. Got laid off from out of town camp work due to corona,...
by Hyunckel
Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I, Hyunckel, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. 33 from France. I want to get a girlfriend (sounds cliche but that's about the only thing I need right now) Currently using dating apps cause I find it kinda hard to meet people with masks in bars and whatnot. Current short ter...
by Murchyman
Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hi I'm Mitchell I recently lost a lot of weight (40kg) and am trying to get laid and am looking for a supportive community
"I, Mitchell, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously."
by Sin Silver
Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Sin Silver
Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New Outfit

+1 on the slimmer jeans, It was a shock at first getting use to tappered jeans, maybe it's time I gave skinnies a try. For example, red shoes are a big statement, I'd keep to neutral colours for the rest of my outfit I agree complelty, I put those shoes on and tried to build the outfit around them....
by tenzinf92
Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hi guys, Love the blog. Most practical and down-to-earth I've seen. Lots of retarded blogs around on the internet. Thank God I found this one. I'm a RADAR engineer working in Edinburgh, Scotland. Currently I like certain aspects of my job but on the whole I dislike it because I have to stifle myself...
by Wildibeast
Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

33 from England

• Lower bodyfat so i can see my abs
• Taking better pictures for tinder etc. Not getting many matches atm
•Build confidence to chat up girls.

I, wildibeast. Commit to my goals and taking myself seriously.
by Sin Silver
Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New Outfit

I yeah I've never really worn red stuff myself so had to look up ideas to see what others are doing. Looks like most outfits with red sneakers tend to keep other items neutral (black/white), or they wear some kind of red top to balance things out which looks good too. Red is really my color, so I'll...
by alfasauce
Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I, Juan Pablo aka alfasauce, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. 31 from Costa Rica 60+ lays Sports nutritionist, got a masters from an UK uni. Im all about gains and getting lean without drugs (oh its way harder). Currently working on my IG page and building an online busines...
by Sin Silver
Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New Outfit

I'm 32, we have our ages below our avatars normally. I usually get away with form fitting cloths, but that jacket is a bit oversized. I am still working out and loosing weight, hoping to get a better form.
by jaybird
Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I, Jaybird, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. About me: - 30 years old - Currently in Scottsdale, soon to be in New Jersey. Long Term: - Get to 25 lays (currently at 3) - Make $100k/year Current goals: - First and foremost, take care of my mental health. I am close to findin...
by InsaneAndHappyWithIt
Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How to Fall In Love With the Process of Working Out

Here's a habit builder that'll increase your motivation to exercise: after you've done your workout, observe mindfully how you feel and behave, as well as how others perceive you. I become more spontaneous, funny and mindful When you're aware of positive aspects it'll save in your mind and feel like...