Search found 5 matches

Return

by DNPTHC
Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:32 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Only 2 matches per day with these Tinder pictures

You shouldn’t be the only one in your photos. Don’t try to be a model. Are you duck facing in your photos? A good template would be.... A photo of just you A photo of you doing something cool if you have a good physique show it off in this one A photo of you with friends A photos of you with hot gir...
by AspiringMaleStripper
Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tinder Profile Review

Hey bro, cheers for the post. Here are my 2 cents... Climbing pic - I would try to take a better photo than this... and definitely don't use it as your first pic! Get a shot of you upside down or something... This one just looks like something anyone could do. Couch pic - Not bad, but a little borin...
by Squilliam
Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:18 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tinder Profile Review

Ok, I'm not going to mince words, this is a dumpster fire. I'll break it down into the biggest 3 sticking points I see: 1. Photo quality: Your body language looks awkward in the main photo. Your profile is clearly comprised of mostly selfies. This is a major no-no on online dating. You can't get awa...
by Drama
Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Drama's progress log

Got in one quality approach yesterday - Really cute girl with aesthetics I really like. I told her I liked her aesthetics, got talking with her and told her she was cute. Asked her if she was single and she said she had a bf. Not sure if she was lying or not, but I think she was. My vibe wasn't so g...
by Limitless
Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How To Maximize Efficiency Using This Website / KYIL Resources.

This applies to all self-development technically, but this realization hit me hard today or yesterday, and reminds me even of when I was getting great results in my early 20's. Since I've decided to improve my life again, I just log on here (I plan to do more, currently busy with a time-sensitive de...