Search found 275 matches

Return

by AskTheDom
Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Very low opener rate

Normal rates.

In malta there are a ton of latinas and e.europeans so it skewes the average western %'s
by AskTheDom
Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon’s 365 Days of Masculine, Self-affirming Action: Day 123

Bman wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:56 pm
I was one of the few
If you see in FetLife how many guys claim they are Dom, but in reality are weak snakes hunting for pussy.

Being a Dom, when you know what it means, it's fucking hard work.
by AskTheDom
Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon’s 365 Days of Masculine, Self-affirming Action: Day 120

Bman wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:45 am
I see how this also applies in the date.
My man! You made the step.

I'd give you my Dom hat if you were here
by AskTheDom
Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:13 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon’s 365 Days of Masculine, Self-affirming Action: Day 120

For all I know, I was dodging a bullet. You did. S I told to all the girls coming to a bdsm appointment "look good for daddy" The ones that always fought back were the ones that had issues to be resolved. No, we aren't doing this as a therapy to fix your issues, you will pay a therapist - you meet ...
by AskTheDom
Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon’s 365 Days of Masculine, Self-affirming Action: Day 119 - Selling tickets

may be topping and doing things to her, but I'm never truly dominating her because I'm not fully taking the benefit for my own desires Exactly the point my man. She is gifting you her submissives so you can be the Dom she craves. But to be whole you need to know if that’s exactly what you want and ...
by AskTheDom
Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - Couple New Photos

Continuing to update the photos on my profiles. I started messaging girls on Hinge again this week and will say that the Jason Momoa ripoff has increased the quality of matches at least +.5 to +1. Also I'm actually getting matches on Bumble with it also. Thats pretty fucking cool. Anyways, here's a...
by AskTheDom
Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy's Log

kyil_andy wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:42 am
Big shoutout to @MakingAComeback for all the work he's put in over the last 2 years, and especially all he's done to help build these forums into a truly awesome community (alongside the other mods!)

Man this one will be fire
by AskTheDom
Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Boys, feeling real down.

Lost all hope. You can see my post history. I was as ready as I could be. or at least I thought I was. I don't know if I am going to make it. Feel like a loser not only in not achieving my goals, but as a whole boys!! Thoughts of killing myself have started appearing the past several weeks. Every b...
by AskTheDom
Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ash's log - 130 days to be the new me.

Not my area of expertise at all but i have a question based for Dom here @AskTheDom would you not agree that consistent training while losing weight is important to physique as it protects muscle and strength? I've lost weight before without any gym training (during covid lockdowns) and I wasnt hap...
by AskTheDom
Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ash's log - 130 days to be the new me.

Not my area of expertise at all but i have a question based for Dom here @AskTheDom would you not agree that consistent training while losing weight is important to physique as it protects muscle and strength? I've lost weight before without any gym training (during covid lockdowns) and I wasnt hap...
by AskTheDom
Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (Staying Focused)

MakingAComeback wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:47 am
The competition online is now just unreal
The arms race is real
by AskTheDom
Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (Day Game Coaching :/)

As a guy you have to learn to be happy by yourself, without women. I don’t mean as a subtext to get women: “I will learn to be happy by myself without women, so I can get women.” I was to point this out. The biggest challenge of new guys (and no offense MacDaddy, i'm using this post to make a point...
by AskTheDom
Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (Day Game Coaching :/)

Also nobody noticed the litmus test to see how much MacDaddy really improved since october

Did anybody see any negative self comment in his posts?
by AskTheDom
Sat Jun 04, 2022 8:21 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Hey Guys, I, Andre, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. I'm 37 and I'm working remotely, so no fixed location, although you will find me mostly in the EU I'm here mainly to work on self improvement as I reached most of my "mid life" goals, but i tend to slip back into old bad ...
by AskTheDom
Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

DAY 156 : motorcycle photoshoot | Ovnidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing Hey dude, nice ride first of all. Please note that I'm no photo expert but what I can tell is that you are a good guy, but motorcycle photos should elicit a bit the opposite. The background, light, facial expressions, poses, outfit are wrong IM...