Search found 175 matches

Return

by Paid Renegade
Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Paid Renegade's Log

End of week update 4/9- Physique: Unfortunately have developed some sort of (seemingly) mild injury in my right shoulder which limited my ability to work out this week, especially with chin ups and back work. Likely rotator cuff related but not sure. Since I’m limited in my lifting at the moment I’m...
by Manly Cockfellow
Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon’s 365 Days of Masculine, Self-affirming Action: Day 119 - Selling tickets

AskTheDom wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:44 pm
Then I came to the conclusion that allowing others to please me was the best way to please them
Well said 🫡

Applies just as well to game/dating in my opinion
(as in women love a man who says here's exactly what I want/how you can please me)
by Bman
Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - Yoga Flow for Sexual Health & Performance

I'd love to hear more about this: got a link or a file you could share? Here you are, good sir. Hope its helpful to you and the rest of the gents. Combines practices from tantra, yoga, Bodyweight Warrior (Tom Merrick), and Foundation Training (Eric Goodman). https://youtu.be/9PYAy-3YBmE -----------...
by MakingAComeback
Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:37 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (BODY PROG UPDATES)

Really enjoyed the interview MILFandCookies did with The Dom ( AskTheDom ) https://youtu.be/FyOqhV9GqfQ ---------- Up at 5am. Vision board. ATG work done. 6am: Legs & Shoulders in the gym. Smashed it. BW: 191.3 Down 3lbs since Sunday. Lets keep working, and present an improvement this Sunday. Going ...
by Wnyhg
Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wnyhg progress log

Weight 245.3 I think a lot of this is the effects of testosterone. Because I’ve started to limit food, I make sure that I intake some BCAAs in the am even before getting up from bed. My sister in law knows I’m alone and sick so for the last few days she’s had her kid send over home cooked meals at n...
by uniloser20
Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tretinoin: 5 Month Results

Can you guys tell me more about night protocol for anti aging ? I’ve seen you talk about quantity? Sure! At night, I use Cerave Hydrating Cleanser in the shower. After the shower, I pat my face dry with a paper towel then apply the tretinoin. I try to only use a pea-sized amount. I let it stay on m...
by uniloser20
Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tretinoin: 5 Month Results

Summer of 2022, my skin condition gradually got worse. I didn't think much of it at first until I opened my front camera in class one day and realized it had gotten bad. 8BFD1D41-3EF7-4192-B629-67BF4228DEC0.jpeg I'm 20 years old, and have been facing skin issues since the age of 12. I completed a ro...
by Svadhishthana
Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Svadhishthana's log

Just put in my two weeks notice. I will officially retire in September 15th, 2023 after working for 8 years and change.
by Spider Jerusalem
Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spider’s Progress Log 🕷 Day 243: New Job 💵 'Love-Making Playlist' 🎶 and Relapse 👎

I wouldn't be too harsh on myself especially if is someone you are actually dating, a "real" person that you can have intimacy with is much better than a bunch of strangers that you never met that fire up all your neurons AskTheDom Thanks mate - I got to 11 Days anyway which I'm happy about I'm als...
by Bman
Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds

First of all, fan fucking tastic profile dude, I was actually thinking "damn jason mamoa has a younger brother" Thanks, man. I have been told by some women I look him. Others said I have a Viking vibe. re engage with a quick text like "been kidnapped by the aliens" or "did your parents ground you f...
by Spider Jerusalem
Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spider’s Progress Log 🕷 Day 248: A Red-Pill Experience: A Red-Pill Experience: Having my Status as a Man Questio

Day 248: 15/06/2022 ✅ A Red-Pill Experience: Having my status as a man questioned 💊 So something interesting happened today at work which was a bit of a Red-Pilling experience 💊 I saw an old teacher who came in who I didn't really get on with at school and is one of these 'man-hating' types from wh...
by Spider Jerusalem
Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Should I go on a date or cancel (short on time)

I'm with AskTheDom on this one. Honesty is the best policy especially with dating. 2/3 hours is plenty time to get a date in - I do 1-1.5 Hour coffee dates. If she's cool, she'll understand and if she's not and gets passive/aggressive or gives you attitude, why spend time with someone with a short f...
by spencers94
Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How do my clothes/outfits look?

I would just avoid vests now, you have a skater figure (while me even though i skate it looks like a water buffalo on wheels) so maybe you can borrow their style with edgy t shirts? That sounds pretty awesome! I like that idea a lot. I use to skate as a kid, loved playing Tony Hawk games too haha. ...
by Mimbe393939
Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Kickstarting fat loss

As someone who lost 45lbs, you can see in my progress log my before + after pictures. I recommend Keto diet, IF on an empty stomach. I got most of my results from IF and working my blue collar job on an empty stomach for 6 hours + eating cleaner cutting out starchy carbs like bread,potatoes,oats. N...
by Lord Rey
Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:37 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hard2Focus' tinder-profile; 06.26.22 What am I missing? Better photos but lackluster results

It's just that I'm used to having my brother making me feel guilty as hell if I'd like to do something he has a problem with. As in - if I match with some hot cuties and he don't, and I'd like to go on a date while he has to wait around it would be "unfair". He can do the same if he wants it. Or do...