Search found 17 matches

Return

by tenzinf92
Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Hi guys, Love the blog. Most practical and down-to-earth I've seen. Lots of retarded blogs around on the internet. Thank God I found this one. I'm a RADAR engineer working in Edinburgh, Scotland. Currently I like certain aspects of my job but on the whole I dislike it because I have to stifle myself...
by tenzinf92
Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by tenzinf92
Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Getting Better (Pick 2 be harsh)

The first one and the winking one. Choose one for your main photo. Then take some more photos showing of more of your personality. Also, man, you you are really good looking. You will slay it online. Cant help but to feel jealous lol. Thanks @Lostcause but don't forget where I came from. I worked M...
by tenzinf92
Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tinder pics feedback

Ye I'm a bit late to the boat here but they do look a bit forced apart from the 4th one, which looks much more natural. Actually I had only seen your profile pic here on KYIL (which is the 4th one) before I came and looked on this thread and saw those other 3 photos. The vibe and idea I had of you h...
by tenzinf92
Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy Struggles with More Lockdown Insanity

Aw man, Andy sounds pissed. Onwards and upwards though mate, I hope the mask provides some kind of relief for you. Awesome that you're still working on all your stuff, keep smashing. It sounds way worse in Australia than it is in the UK. I remember how fucking PISSED I was when lockdown began and I ...
by tenzinf92
Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by tenzinf92
Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by tenzinf92
Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by tenzinf92
Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by tenzinf92
Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Creating new Tinder, feedback needed!

The one with the toy and you on your phone, yep! Because it looks like you just got caught like that. Why don't you test it as your primary for a while lol. I like the one with the Birmingham background (the one with only 2 of you) very much - it looks like a prestigious event and appears to give yo...
by tenzinf92
Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

17 Reasons to Date Younger Women

Andy this vid was greeeeat man, you were concise and well-structured, I was engaged the whole time. You made jokes, you went on small tangents (but not rambling), you were empathetic towards your audience and gave context to your video..... I dunno man I have no tips to give. Do the same again next ...
by tenzinf92
Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:53 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

First super nasty response!

There are many girls out there who get a kick out of trying to make guys feel small. When you take away their ego validation they strike out. It's nasty and sometimes I think it's a shit test at first, then I realise they're for real. At that point I've found it's best to just wish them a nice eveni...
by tenzinf92
Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

First super nasty response!

@l0vebone Here it is, I blocked her after that. Aloofus Aw man just reading that gives me this feeling inside... Like a kind of frustration/anger that a girl would say something like that, just to be nasty. It feels unjust. But no worries, I'm a big boy and I don't take it seriously. Logically, I k...
by tenzinf92
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

No matches at all.

I have recently found Andy's website. It is godsent. Like @KillYourInnerLoser mentioned to have a Pic portfolio of a guy who gets regular lays. Anyways still want a review of which pics to keep or leave NKN_4833-NS-2-PS-min.jpg DSC_0626-NS-min.jpg NKN_4449-NS-pot-min.jpg GOPR8369-pot-min.jpg IMG_20...
by tenzinf92
Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

No matches at all.

I don't think you look manly in these photos. Did you see the part where Andy talked about looking manly? You look like a cute little puppy, not a boxer. You look like a peaceful vipassana meditator who wants to help her meditate and find herself, not bend her over and fuck her senseless. You look ...