Search found 16 matches

Return

by Bman
Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Banned on Hinge? How to Make a New Account (Android)

So this last Friday I woke up to my Hinge account being banned. It was of no surprise because I had put up a more sexual/BDSM photo. Which I have learned is much more polarizing, where some girls really love it and quickly give you their number, other's totally hate it and may report you... I wanted...
by Aspire2Greatness
Tue May 31, 2022 7:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Maestro mastering Tinder

Thanks for your specific suggestions to every picture, @Hard2Focus . Very helpful! Since you mentioned "photos being too close": How would you define whether a pic is too close or not? for example the guitar picture, why does is matter wheter the left arm is fully on it or not? Or the reading pictu...
by Master
Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:44 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Am I ugly?

Nah man you look fine, def lacking confidence and it shows in your profile picture. I also posted for several months with minimal to no interactions, until I showed results. We all find our situation or story interesting, but others dgaf unless you show you can put in the work and change. Thats how ...
by Mimbe393939
Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:47 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds

2. I know it is a crutch that I won't need as I get more approaches under my belt, but anything you guys did when starting out to warm up for the first one or two approaches before you got momentum? I have a ritual I always do before I start approaching, I buy a water from the convivence store in t...
by notAndy
Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

notAndy's AA Program Log - Day 40b/c/d (not dead yet!)

you got this. every little bit counts Thanks man, I appreciate that. Thanks for recording these! I just started the program and going to watch your corresponding videos for confidence lol Good luck and have fun (seriously, this is mostly fun). I suggest you don't look ahead. Just take one drill at ...
by Svadhishthana
Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Advice for building physique

"Things are going great! Please help me screw it up." - bluewater You're looking good and I don't see any real problems with your program. If you just keep doing what you're doing, you'll get there. There are thousands of ab exercises, and they're each going to be about as good as the next. You coul...
by Ocean
Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Would be nice to know your height and how much you weight for better context on your numbers.

I think your physique looks good, I would keep the progressive overload and slowly gain some more weight and muscle for now.
by PinchePendejo
Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You have a good, lean physique already. I suggest gaining more muscle while being on a slight caloric surplus. Your bench press, deadlift, and squat seem rather low in weight. Think you should give linear progression a try as that’ll get you stronger very quickly due to noob gains while also gaining...
by Drama
Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hey mate, you've got a good baseline physique to go off. And given that you've done BJJ as well, I'll assume that you're reasonably athletic and competent. You mentioned you've been going to the gym for 3 years though - At that rate you should have a bigger frame. Your lift numbers tell me that some...
by Drama
Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thanks for the response! Yeah I'll minimise machine excersises, focus on compound, and will hire a coach again. I think there is another factor which needs addressing: sleep. I pretty much always sleep past midnight and wake up late. Eg. sleep from 3am to 10am. That is 7 hours of sleep. But obvious...
by Manganiello
Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

STICKY: Manga's Tinder Guide - Lessons from 9 girls in 6 weeks

I had a good start on tinder thanks to the guys on this community. This is me giving back. How I got 9 lays From Tinder in the Very first 6 weeks Why this exists Because I have a unique (possibly fleeting) perspective on racking lays quickly from day 1 of being online. And I want to share it. (I'm a...
by Crimson
Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Crimson’s Road to Losing His Virginity - CRIMSON JUST LOST HIS VIRGINITY

Alright this all happened almost 24 hours ago at this point so I’ve had some time to digest this: I’M NOT A VIRGIN ANYMORE. Holy shit, just being able to say that feels unreal. Ok, so I had made it my goal to lose my virginity until July 19th 2022. As the days to the deadline drew closer and I was s...
by twonightstander
Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:25 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What are some of your favorite fragrances/colognes you guys own?

I use Stronger With You from Emporio Armani. Have received multiple compliments from women about it
by Holden
Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What are some of your favorite fragrances/colognes you guys own?

Big fan of Dior Sauvage in the summer but too many girls started to recognize it and I don't like that. I prefer it when I have a fairly unique scent girls can associate with me. CH Men Privé is my go to when it's not extremely hot outside and I'm wearing a leather jacket. Viktor & Rolf Spice Bomb w...
by AspiringMaleStripper
Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Photo Feedback - Best & Worse

Bro you look fuckin good. What do you need help with???

Edit: waterfall and beach cut-off are the winners. I’m guessing you’re here cuz your game is off, but your probably one of the most handsome dudes on this website no homo. You should be slaying. Cheers!