Search found 4 matches

Return

by NoMoreRegrets
Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:41 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I, NoMoreRegrets, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Goals:
-Get at least 1 FWB this year
-Get over Approach Anxiety and social inhibition in general (sometimes I can approach and other times I just can't)
by NoMoreRegrets
Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:52 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

NoMoreRegrets' AA Log

I started the AA program yesterday and will just log how it goes, I have yet to make online dating profiles, but I will do so within the next week. Day 4 Drill: Ask 5 women for the time and leave It was easy, I did it in 10 minutes while I was waiting for the next bus, I walked around in the city an...
by NoMoreRegrets
Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

NoMoreRegrets' AA Log

Ok, I had covid last 1.5 weeks and I got a ton of numbers, I pretty much skipped the whole program, I said "fuck this" and it worked. I just had sex with some giant tittied bitch double DD tits, was terrible though, I wish I jacked off instead. The big tit monster was also 26, but she looked way old...
by NoMoreRegrets
Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

NoMoreRegrets' AA Log

Hey man nice work - Was the DD bitch from cold approach? I'm also thinking of skipping the whole AA program - I know Andy and others say you have to do it, step-by-step, in order to actually overcome the anxiety. I'm on day 9 and definitely still have the anxiety, even just thinking about going out...