Jump to topic

NoMoreRegrets' AA Log

nice body bro
by Squilliam
Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

NoMoreRegrets' AA Log

You're going to kill it online if your photos are good.
by MakingAComeback
Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:44 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 9/90]

Hi all, I am here because I am serious about change. This has been a long road, but I am ready to dive in and change the direction of my life. I'm 29, from the UK, and work as a Programmes & Projects Manager. I've had a decent career so far and have developed a great deal. I have a range of hobbies ...
by Drama
Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:59 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

NoMoreRegrets' AA Log

I'm also thinking of skipping the whole AA program - I know Andy and others say you have to do it, step-by-step, in order to actually overcome the anxiety. I'm on day 9 and definitely still have the anxiety, even just thinking about going out and doing the drills. I honestly can't be fucked making ...
by Mimbe393939
Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:05 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

NoMoreRegrets' AA Log

I'm also thinking of skipping the whole AA program - I know Andy and others say you have to do it, step-by-step, in order to actually overcome the anxiety. I'm on day 9 and definitely still have the anxiety, even just thinking about going out and doing the drills. I honestly can't be fucked making ...
by Drama
Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:52 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

NoMoreRegrets' AA Log

Hey man nice work - Was the DD bitch from cold approach? I'm also thinking of skipping the whole AA program - I know Andy and others say you have to do it, step-by-step, in order to actually overcome the anxiety. I'm on day 9 and definitely still have the anxiety, even just thinking about going out ...